"Tear" - Chapter 21

Hi guys! ʕʔ I really hope you like this chapter! I definitely recommend listening to: "Hypnosis" by Taemin and "I'll try" by day6 as an extra special effect. ^o^

I'm sorry for the drama, but it was really fun to write this. Also, enjoy the new couple I made (=^^=) Enjoy reading! ʕʔ

Jimin's POV
I walked in again as three hours had passed. I had taken a walk outside as I couldn't imagine life without her.

It just felt like I was in a really bad story where everything went wrong...

It was just like she was sleeping while I stayed up...

I slowly opened the door of the room to see Jungkook sleeping in the chair.

I'm glad he can't think about his sister for a moment. He's in such pain.

I deeply sighed as I sat down again while I still hoped she could hear me as i hold her hand that was still attached to all kinds of tubes.

"My beautiful Mi-Cha," my voice cracked a little as there was completely silence.

"I can't tell you how sorry I am enough," I looked to her closed eyes hoping they would open any minute.

"I-I wish all this had never happened yet,"

My eyes began to get watery by picturing her, smiling and laughing and living a happy life.

"Yet I hope... That-That you'll be happy up-up there."

A tear slowly rolled down my cheek as I was still looking at her eyes.

"I-I'm glad you'll finally find peace and won't hurt any-anymore..."

I let out a shivering sigh as slowly let my head down thinking about beautiful memories we shared.

--------------------------------------------------

I took a deep breath and kneeled down as I felt extremely nervous yet happy.

"Dear Mi-Cha. I have known you for a year now and my love for you grows with the day."

She looked very surprised.

"We have gone to rough times were we cried. And we have gone through happy times, times were we laughed and had fun. I wanted to ask you this way earlier. But, Mi-Cha," as I grabbed her soft hand and gave it a kiss hoping she would say yes "Will you marry me?"

Her beautiful face was surprised for a moment as her eyes began to smile while her lips followed after.

"Of course!"

I couldn't help but grin as I felt like I was the luckiest man in the world.

She quickly and tightly hugged me in her soft arms as I had never felt this happy.

--------------------------------------------------

I was standing before the altar as I got surprised by the beautiful girl dressed in white walked up to me.

She made my undead heart beat and my mouth smile.

---

"Do you promise to assist Jimin in good and bad times, to be there when he needs you, to be honest and to love him?"