"Tear" - Chapter 3

Hi guys, I'm really sorry I didn't upload for a long time, but the new school year has started so I'm really busy with tests and homework... Anyway, Enjoy reading! (=^^=)

While I watched him walking away, I let out a deep sigh. It wouldn't make any difference if I would follow him now. He could get angry, or wouldn't want to open up anymore.

I lied my elbow on the table as I leaned with my chin against it, thinking what could bother him to act this different. Maybe he's scared for something, or he had a bad experience when I was with Jimin on honeymoon.

I shrugged without noticing. Maybe he does want time for himself.

I stood up and tried to forget him as I felt a little tired while making myself something to drink. While pouring some blood from a juice pack, I noticed my hand trembling a little from exhaustion, just like two days ago. I guess I should go to bed early because I haven't slept all night.

As I sat down on the table, putting my earphones to the maximum volume, I took a sip not able to stop myself thinking about the strange dream of Abraxas.

It was so stupid of me to trust him back then... I'm glad Jungkook saved me.

I smiled and already stood up by the thought of Jimin snuggling with me in a warm bed tonight.

Until something interrupt me

"You'll never forget me, my dear."

A strange whisper mixed in with the hard sound of my peaceful music as I was frozen for a moment before I would pause my music and listen to the quiet room for a few minutes.

I looked around from the spot I was standing and even tried to repeat the music.

But, this voice wasn't from the artist. It sounded like Abraxas' voice and it was like his lips said it right in front of my ears.

I-I guess I'm just really tired. I'm just making things up...

With a fast heartbeat I quickly walked to my room as I lied down on my bed and fell asleep.

Jimin's POV

When I was home I lied down next to my sweet Mi-Cha as in our bed after I had searched for her in all the rooms downstairs. She was in a deep sleep as I gave her a kiss on her cheek and fell asleep too.

---

The following morning she was looked quite tired. She was a little pale, moved very slow and sometimes didn't even pay attention to what I or another boy had to say.

We were now having dinner as we were both laughing about some stupid joke Taehyung made.

Her white teeth were showing as her eyes became smaller while a pleasant, quiet laughter came out of her mouth.

It made me happy to see her like this.

Without noticing I got lost in my dreams as I could only see her smiling while I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Jungkook's POV
Without wanting to, I ate another bite of my food.

I wasn't hungry, nor could I really enjoy the laughter of everyone around me.

I was just faking a smile, hoping this moment would pass any moment.

Happily it did after ten minutes, so I quickly stood up and walked away to the front door.

Just when I wanted to go outside, my sister lied her hand on my shoulder.

"What are you going to do?"