"Tear" - Chapter 15

Mi-Cha's POV
I was standing before the house as my heart was beating fast.

I slowly pressed the little button next to the antique door as I saw Abraxas' car driving away while I let out a deep anxious sigh.

And just when I wanted to ring the bell, Jin quickly opened the door as he gave me a worried look.

"H-Hi, Jin. Do you know if my brother's home?"

He was quiet as he looked like I was awaken from the dead.

His mouth was slightly open, as dark beady eyes looked from left to right like he didn't know what to say.

"I'll ask Jimin... I'm just home."

He gave me a vague grin as he walked away while I didn't know if I should walk in or not.

Jimin was probably sitting in the living room while Jin was asking him to come.

"No! You don't believe me? Well, than just LEAVE and never COME BACK!"

A few flashbacks of the last time I met him mad me even more anxious.

What if he'll get angry again? What if he'll not let me in and just hates me for eternity? What if he-

"Hey,"

I suddenly woke up from my dreams as Jimin walked to the door I was standing before.

"How... are you?"

He didn't react as aggressive as last time while it felt like a knife was getting torn into my torso every time I looked to his innocent yet slightly humiliating look.

"I-I don't know."

We were standing there in silence as I heard the wind and some people talking inside only.

"What about you?"

He gave me an awkward look as he looked to the tiles from the hall he was standing in.

It was so strange how passionate lovers could've turned into complete strangers in such a short period of time.

"Same."

He watered his lips as he was still looking at the floor while I suddenly thought about Jungkook's texts.

"Do you-Do you know where Jungkook is?"

He quickly looked up as it almost looked like his eyes were much brighter and sharper.

"He's in the rehabilitation clinic, after I made an appointment for him."

He sighed.

"I couldn't see him suffer anymore. I just didn't want him to hurt anymore."

"When will he be back?"

Jimin thought about it for a moment as I was trying to search Jungkook behind him while I only saw Jin walking around.

"In a week," he shrugged. "The doctors already diagnosed that the things he saw weren't from the drugs..."

"What did it cause then?"