"Tear " - Chapter 8

Jimin's POV
The weekend was just casually and cozy with my wife, yet something felt off.

I didn't know what it was, but I guess I should just forget it...

I opened the door of the office as Haneul and a few others were already waiting for me.

We had a lot to do before the deadline of tomorrow.

Mi-Cha's POV
I sketching a little bit. It was something I hadn't done in a long time.

In those hours Jimin was off to work, I had already made several drawings of nature and animals.

I ticked with my pencil against the table as I still had the same issue like always, not knowing what to draw...

Impatiently I looked at the clock knowing Jimin could be home any minute now.

Jin was now making food as Jungkook was gone.

I didn't know where he was, or why he was gone, yet I didn't like the feeling of not knowing what he's up to.

I don't like the mysterious stuff around his bag.

Again I looked at the clock as I sighed.

Jimin is always on time... Why isn't he here yet?

Maybe I should text him, I hope nothing bad happened.

Mi-Cha:
8 PM
"Hi Jimin, are you maybe in a traffic jam? Because Jin's already making food ;)"

Jimin:
8.37 PM
"Hey, I'm still busy with work... I'll promise I'll be home in 30 mins!"

I sighed after waiting so long as I decided to help Jin with getting the table ready.

I grabbed some plates, glasses and chopsticks to fill the table with before I lit a candle.

"How are you?" I walked towards him as he had been quiet for a while.

"I feel already better, thanks." He smiled as I saw he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"I'll leave you alone with the food." I smiled as I decided to call Jimin as one hour had passed.

I'm quite done now...

---

When I tried to call he hadn't answered me.

I quickly tried to call again.

"Yes, hello?"

A woman's voice was on the other side of the phone as I recognised it.

"Yes, it's Mi-Cha, can I talk to Jimin?"
"Oh, of course!" Haneul's quickly gave the phone to Jimin as I began to get hot-headed.

"Hello, Mi-Cha, I-" "Can you explain this to me?"

He was quiet as I sighed out of frustration.

"What?"

I tried to stay calm as I didn't want to get angry or look like a jealous girlfriend.

"Why are you late and why did Haneul pick up your phone?"
"Because I was at the toilet while my phone was still lying on the table."

His voice sounded innocent as I didn't know how to think about it.

"And I'm really late, because we wanted to finish the work... it's all done now."

"Okay."

We were quiet for a moment.

"I'll see you in half an hour Ja-" "Alright, bye."

I quickly broke the connection as I was quite annoyed.