"Tear" - Chapter 20

Mi-Cha's POV
"Mom, is that you?"

We were standing in the complete white room as she gave me a smile.

Her light brown hairs blew through the wind and her always unchangeable happy eyes looked at me.

I was frozen yet had a pleasant feeling.

"Oh dear," she stroke through my hairs as she observed me and smiled.

"You've grown up so much." Her blue eyes looked a little watery as she smiled again.

"You should've seen Jungkook," I grinned by the thought of when I first met him.

"He really looks like you and-"

It suddenly hit me.

"Where is he, b-by the way?"

We were quiet for a moment as I let out a sigh.

"Oh... I-I get it." She padded my shoulder.

"Don't worry, dear. It will be fine."

The volume of her voice began to reduce as she slowly faded away.

I didn't know what was happening yet it didn't feel good.

"But mom, please, don't leave me again."

A tear suddenly rolled down my cheek.

"I'll always be there with you and your brother..."

She whispered as she was completely gone now while the color of the room had suddenly changed black.

Jimin's POV
Jungkook was heavily crying as I could only emptily look at the ceiling while no tear came out anymore.

It was all my fault...

I looked to her lifeless body as I felt sadness and guilt.

How could I be so stupid?

I looked around as I sighed while Jungkook gave me a confused expression with red, teary eyes.

"Where-Where's Abraxas?" My numb voice sounded weak as Jungkook's eyebrows began to get sharp.

"That sly b*tch is probably gone, happy that we're suffering..."

Jungkook didn't look like himself as he broke down again.

"I-I wish... it was me lying there!" He dramatically put his head in his hands as I still couldn't cry, yet it felt even more painful.

Mi-Cha's POV
I was standing still, feeling shocked.

I turned around, to try and escape it here, yet nothing worked as I suddenly froze when I saw a familiar person.

It was Abraxas...

He gave me a warm smile.

"Abraxas? What are you doing... here?"

My eyes had stopped crying as they still felt painful.

"I'm-I'm dead, right? But, you aren't."

He grinned innocently as was still looking at me.

"I decided to swap places." He suddenly moved his hand to my face as he softly stroke my cheek.

"What-What do you mean?"

I lied my hand onto his as he softly padded on my head with his other hand.

"I've lived long enough," he looked to his shoes and smiled.

"You and Jimin are back together, that's what matters."

He peacefully looked at me again as I was still holding his hand as I began to get a strange feeling.

"I-I still don't get what you m-mean."

My eyes began to tear hoping this wasn't real.

Also his green eye color suddenly changed into a color I had never seen on his face.

"I want you to be happy." Again he smiled and even his eyes began to get watery too.

Both his eyes were now dark brown as one tear rolled down.

"Even if it means you'll never see me again, sweetheart."

He grabbed both of my hands as he gave me a slow, soft kiss on my forehead.

"A-Abraxas," He slowly faded away just like my mother as he was still looking at me.

"Please, please don't go!"

I gave him a tight hug as I felt his presence getting further away from me.

"I-I can't miss you. You are one of my-"

I suddenly felt nothing more than air between my arms as I slowly let them fall down along my body.

"Best Friends..." I slowly whispered.

I deeply sighed and stood there, quiet and alone not able to live life without his friendship.

Jungkook's POV
I had lost all hope. I wanted to hurt myself, throw myself off a building or maybe just simply die.

I hated myself. I was one of the main problems.

But I-I deserve it. I deserve to suffer.

--------------------------------------------------
"Jungkook?" I quickly stood up to hold her hand as she was lying in the bed.

"You are the best brother anyone can imagine." She smiled as she had trouble not falling asleep.

"When I'm better again," she watered her lips and looked the other way for a moment.

"We're going to do fun things, right?"

I quickly nodded as I had trouble not to break down in tears.

I had to stay strong in front of her...

"Yes. We definitely will."

I gave her a kiss on her cheek as she smiled before falling asleep.
--------------------------------------------------

I lied my head in my hands again as I clenched my hands onto my hair tightly until it terribly hurt and decided to sit for this like a while.

Quiet sounds of trying not to cry came out of me as I closed my eyes tightly feeling pain psychically and mentally.

"Jungkook?"

A soft voice suddenly interrupt me as I looked up with hope.

Was it my sister?

I looked at her, but,

She hadn't... moved... at all...

"Mister Jungkook?"

I looked up to my right as I saw a nurse standing besides me.

"I'm-I'm so sorry for your loss... Could we help you any way possible?"

I quickly shook my head as the only thing I wanted now, was to be alone or dead.