'Tear' - short intermezzo

At first I want to start with the fact that I'm really sorry I don't post that often anymore, but I think I'll restart writing soon again. I know I've said this before, but this time I'm sure!

Since Abraxas is my OC, and I'm constantly drawing him because I just don't know what to draw lol :p, I wondered if you would be interested in a book about his past? I don't know...

It may sound strange, but when I started the series ('in love with a vampire') I really related to Mi-Cha, yet as I wrote on, and Abraxas suddenly popped up, I couldn't help but relate more to him- *whispers* that's also why I wanted to make him a 'friendly' villain and didn't want to kill him off.

Most of his experiences and past are inspired by things that - to me - felt kinda traumatic as a kid (but don't worry, I am not a vampire, maybe- and I'm doing fine). But some things are of course fiction.

Do you guys have someone you relate to in my books? I'm just curious. Maybe one of the characters I made, or maybe even one of the Bangtan boys (in my book or just in general)?

Also, here, have a drawing I made of Abraxas. I'm really curious if you imagined him looking this way;

 I'm really curious if you imagined him looking this way;

(Side note: please do not repost/copy! My art account on Instagram is: @abra

(Side note: please do not repost/copy! My art account on Instagram is: @abra.xas7)

He really looks dramatic here- but he's actually the biggest drama queen of my book I suppose. Always annoying Jimin and the others ;)

It was nice to chat for a short while (even if this chapter was short and maybe even slightly odd, but) I hope all of you are doing fine and are safe and healthy ❤️