"Tear" - Chapter 9

Hi guys! For an extra atmosphere I recommend listening to: Fine by YuGyeom (GOT7) when seeing: *

Enjoy reading! (=^^=)

Mi-Cha's POV
Jimin was still sleeping as I sat upright while feeling empty.

Was I wrong to not like that Haneul? Or was he just wrong to constantly be friends with her?

I let out a deep sigh as I felt myself guilty for thinking such things.

I looked to his innocent face with closed eyes as I stroke over his messy, soft blonde hairs.

I should just forget it. It's all made up...

I gave him a kiss on his cheek before I stood up to put my morning coat on.

I slowly walked to the first floor as I heard two voices talking with a high volume.

When arriving in the living room, I startled.

Yoongi was standing before Jungkook with his hand in the air to slap him, while my brother was flinching while sitting on the ground with his back against the kitchen as Namjoon and Hoseok were watching.

"Just act normal!" Yoongi screamed as tears streamed down my brothers face.

"P-Please don't-don't hurt me." His eyes were tightly closed as his arms covered his face.

"What are you doing?!" I quickly ran to Yoongi as I pushed him away from my brother.

"How could you ever hurt him this bad?!" I got angry and slapped the boy's face as hard as I could while his other two friends could only give each other a painful look.

I kneeled down in front of my brother while he hadn't moved a bit as he was still crying.

I had never seen him like this... He looked so upset, that it broke my heart.

"Don't... kick me a-again, I beg you-you."

More tears streamed down his wet cheeks as I couldn't see his eyes.

"You KICKED him?" I screamed as I looked to Yoongi.

"I-I didn't do anything, I swear you!"
"Yeah... do you believe it yourself, you-" I wanted to stand up as Namjoon put pressure on my shoulders to not do anything stupid.

"He's right." He gave me a certain look hoping I wouldn't hurt him or someone else.

"Yes, he didn't do anything." Hoseok looked to his feet as he slowly nodded.

"Then why the hell were you ready to slap him and why does he say you kicked him?"

We were all quiet as the soft sobbing of Jungkook was the only sound that filled the room.

"It's the time again were he's hallucinating... just like when you were on honeymoon."

I thought back about the story Jimin told me as I slowly began to get it.

"And he didn't want to actually slap h-him, he just wanted him to stop." Hoseok said as he gave a worried look to my sibling.

Again we were all quiet as I let out a deep sigh.

"Jung-Jungkook?" I looked to him hoping he would stop crying as he quietly looked at me with one eye while his arms were still before his eyes.

"It's okay now-" I wanted to softly pad his shoulder, until Yoongi suddenly walked to him.