"Tear" - Chapter 14

Mi-Cha's POV
I opened my eyes as I had a headache, while looking at Abraxas' chest covered with a grey shirt.

I was lying very closely to him as it felt nice and warm, yet I suddenly remembered the terrible things Jimin said yesterday.

"You don't believe me? Well, than just LEAVE!"

"I don't want to see you for a long while!"

"You've broken MY heart already a thousand times!"

I looked to my hand still missing a wedding ring.

I guess... I shouldn't put it on anymore 'till this is over.

I suddenly thought about my brothers face that made me worry.

His face was so pale... and it was completely purple under his eyes.

I quickly rubbed in my eyes trying to forget it.

It made me worry so much...

But,

Jin now knows about his addictions, he can help him, right?

Jungkook's POV
Jin had tried to stop me from taking heroin, yet it didn't work.

I was too weak and the dreams and visions still came to me...

With an empty stomach I walked down as I saw Jimin sitting at the table with an angry face.

"What's wrong?"

My voice sounded weaker than expected as I sat down while everything hurt and felt tired.

"Taehyung told me he knows Abraxas is alive again..." He sighed.

I thought back of the horrible experience and flashbacks of when I killed him let me worry.

"He knows my sister is with him now and," He clenched his fist as his his two iris's turned as red as blood.

"I can't stand it!"

He looked even more aggressive as I didn't know what to think.

I mean,

I also wouldn't believe the truth and I would also go away, especially with an addicted brother...

But going to Abraxas? That was a thing I had to think twice about... Maybe she just felt extremely forlorn.

"Tae told me he had changed and that he was much nicer and stuff like that, but I'm going to ruin him..."

Jimin grinned as I didn't know him any more.

Was he just jealous? Or that extremely frustrated that he looked like a crazy overly protective boyfriend?

"What do you want to do?"

I was willing to hear his plan if it wasn't too mean.

Because, I just didn't want to hurt my sister even more by taking the only one that was now probably there for her...

I should've been there for her.