"Tear" - Chapter 37

As said again, I am not trying to romanticise mental illness, I'm just trying to process thoughts by writing. So;

TRIGGER WARNING:
Mentions/Actions of self-harm, self-hatred, etc.

If you are easily triggered, please do not read! Even if you want to do it again, please don't. I know it may seem like the only way out, or something that makes you feel better. But in the long run it only makes things worse-

So please, if you know you will get triggered. Don't read.

Abraxas' POV

She looked at me with a smile, yet she was hiding something from me. Something big.

But how hard I tried to ask what was wrong, my mouth wouldn't open.

Even if I wanted to ask her to stay for a while longer, I couldn't. I couldn't even move my body, because it was too much energy I had to use. And I already had none.

Was this the way mortals felt like when they were injured?

My sadness quickly got replaced with anger and fear as my eyebrows probably looked quite intense.

"You are too weak! You should stop crying, stupid boy!"

Old memories of when I was only twelve remained as I remember my dad's disappointed face.

"Don't you understand that others are way stronger than you?! You are a fool, and the only thing you can do is cry."

Without noticing a tear slowly rolled down my cheek as I tried my best not to burst out in tears.

If anyone would see me like this, they would think I was a fool. They would hate me even more.

I couldn't think straight and wanted something to relieve these racing thoughts as I still couldn't do anything.

And as my thoughts grew bigger, my self hatred did too.

Mi-Cha's POV

"He's awake."

I walked towards the kitchen as everyone looked my way.

"Really? Can I go to him now?" Taehyung's voice sounded relieved as he was quiet for a moment.

"I don't know if that's a good idea..."

"Why not?" Jimin stood up and came my way.

"Because he forgot what happened... He lost his memories, and I don't know if he remembers that you two were good again."

Taehyung slowly looked to his feet in a guilty way as Jimin sighed, only to sit down again.

"I guess he also doesn't remember that we were okay again too." Jimin quietly sad as the boys grabbed the cards they were playing a game with again.

"I'm sure he'll remember soon, but let's let him get better first."

I grabbed the meal and went upstairs again.