"Tear" - Chapter 19

Jimin's POV
I was in the hospital now and every step I took felt like I could collapse even more.

My eyes felt heavy from crying, my throat was sore from screaming and my everything hurt.

I was now standing before the door as I had already seen Abraxas walking away there when I came their way. He didn't see me yet I knew he felt my presence.

I slowly moved my hand to the door knob as I quickly pulled him back.

"Haha, I love that joke." Jungkook was laughing as I heard Mi-Cha grinning a little too.

I don't want to ruin their fun...

I deeply sighed.

But I have to.

I opened the door again as I walked in and stopped before them as they got quiet.

I knew my wife was in a bad condition but I still startled from the sight.

She was even paler than normal, had bandage around her wrists and all kinds of tubes and needles were attached to her arm as her heart monitor suddenly sped up.

"Mi-Cha..."

I clenched my right hand onto the flowers I had bought as my eyes began to form tears.

A lonely tear rolled down her cheek onto the white cushion as my Adam's apple went up and slowly down.

"I-" my voice stopped as I gasped for breath.

"I-" again I couldn't find courage to talk to her.

"I'm so terribly s-sorry."

Mi-Cha's POV
His lip began to shake a little as tears slowly rolled down his face while his nose began to get red.

"I'm such a terrible person," he cried. "I-I don't deserve you, please... d-divorce me."

We were speechless for a moment as I noticed my brother slowly and quietly walking away as he closed the door behind him.

"J-Jimin... why would I ever want to divorce you?"

He let his flowers fall down as he ran up to me and kneeled down to me as he was still crying.

"You don't deserve such a f*cking bad husband." He cried as I didn't know how to handle this.

I felt sad about how he had acted, but, he was my man. I had known him for such a long time and I could never imagine life without him.

"You aren't. You-You are perfect for me."

He slowly looked up as I lied my hand on his head to stroke his soft hairs.

"No, I'm not!" He sobbed. "I'm not, and you've been through too much pain all your life and now this and-"

"Shhh..." I tried to hold back my tears.

"It's okay. It can happen."

I looked at him if he was okay as he was quiet for a moment.

"No! Why don't you hate me? Please, hate me!"

His voice cracked.

"I-I could never hate you." I smiled as his puppy eyes looked a little droopy while I felt myself getting even weaker.

"But I promised to take care of you when we married and it-it didn't-"

"And I promised to love you no matter what. And to forgive you in good and bad times."