"Tear" - Chapter 5

Mi-Cha's POV
I had decided to make a late night walk as I tried to process everything.

I didn't like that Jin was heartbroken, he didn't deserve it...

I didn't like the mysterious stuff around my brother. I wanted to know what was going on and why everyone didn't exactly told me the truth.

And also, most of all, I was scared of myself. Why did I constantly see Abraxas everywhere? What was wrong with me? Am I going crazy?

Just when I wanted to wake up from my dreams, another person already did.

A boy bumped into me with a high speed as I fell onto the ground.

Jungkook's POV
Everything around me was unclear as I didn't want him to get me. He was now already following me for a long time...

"COME HERE YOU STUPID KID!"

Just when I wanted to turn to the left, I accidentally bumped into someone.

The girl fell down on the stones as I looked around for the horrible man, but,

He was gone...

With heavy breathing I kneeled down to help the girl as I felt deeply embarrassed.

"I'm-I'm so sorry," I said as I now knew who it was while my heart skipped a beat.

"Excuse me, Mister but-" she looked up to see that it was me and was also shocked.

"What are you doing here?" She quickly stood up as she observed me. I hope she doesn't notice what happened. She can't know or she'll be hurt.

She gave me a confused look.

"I-I was just... sporting." She frowned her eyebrows.

"Sporting? At this time of the day?"

I quickly nodded.

"I went hunting and after that I went jogging." I faked a smile hoping she would believe me.

"I mean, we're vampires, right? So it's normal to be up this late."

She slowly nodded as she looked to her left knowing I was lying.

It made my heart slowly and painfully break into pieces, but it was okay. As long as it wasn't her heart, I was willing to hurt. No matter how hard it was.

"I-I didn't hurt you right? I didn't see you, because I was in deep thoughts." I thought about Jack's angry eyes that delivered me shivers.

She shook her head as she smiled and slowly grabbed my hand.

"Of course not. Now, let's go home. It's way too late to jog right now." She smiled like nothing happend as I followed her.

Mi-Cha's POV
After I had brought Jungkook home with me, Jimin and I were now lying in bed.

He had one arms around me and I had told him about Jin.

"I really didn't know Jin liked someone." "Me neither." I sighed as I thought about Jungkook.

Maybe I should just ask Jimin about it.

"Tonight I walked into Jungkook, do. you maybe know why he was outside that late?"

Jimin was quiet for a moment as he turned around on his back so, that he was still looking at me.

"Yoongi told me something, but I don't know if you want to hear it." He broke eye contact.