"Tear" - Chapter 35

Hi guys! I hope you like this chapter. When this book is finished, I'll do a Q&A, so if you have a question, please leave it on my page ʕʔ have a good day!

Jimin's POV

"Are you-Are you sure you are okay?" Jungkook quietly said to Abraxas as we were all following him in search of Mi-Cha.

"I mean... you are still bleeding, and you-you look-"

He didn't finish his sentence as I knew what he meant.

I had never seen him this furious.

"I'm fine. But I'm not fine with the fact that our friend is in danger."

We stopped in front of a door as he made signs that he would go in first and the rest would follow.

Mi-Cha's POV

The father of Taehyung and Abraxas had told everything as I felt bad for Abraxas.

I felt sad for the fact that he had died and shot himself.

I felt stupid for the fact of not noticing how wounded he was emotionally and mentally.

I felt ashamed of the fact that all my friends, including my husband and brother, would get tortured after me.

And I felt more than anxious because this man wanted to hurt me.

"Are you ready?"

The man came my way with a big smile and the syringe as I firmly closed my watery eyes.

To me it didn't matter if I would die, but no one wants to suffer for a long period of time. I don't even know what kind of suffering it will be. Mentally, physically or-

I felt the cold needle being pressed against my neck as tears fell down onto the table I was laying on.

This would be it.

Everything would be over and I would never see Jimin again.

I would die a horrible death and I-

"Do you really think it's necessary to hurt an innocent person?"

I was still not able to open my eyes because of fear, as I heard Abraxas' voice.

But he had shot himself, how-how could he be here?

Did that mean Jimin, Jungkook and the rest were with him too?!

Abraxas' POV

Fear of my dad got replaced with anger and worries as I looked at my friend.

She looked so scared, especially with that syringe being put almost into her neck.

I looked at the green substance as I knew what it was; in the clinic they always told me it was something that would let me suffer as I had never felt before.

And it was true; I used to hallucinate and attack or murder that I cared for without being able to stop myself.

Mi-Cha's POV

The pressure onto my neck got a little less as I slowly opened my tired eyes.

Abraxas was looking at his father as I noticed the man pushing the needle almost into my skin again.

"Don't HURT her!"

His cool attitude had vanished as I knew his dad was smiling.

"Why not? Everyone you care about must die, just like your stupid friends that will follow next. After that I'll put you in an even better clinic."