"Tear" - Chapter 6

Hi guys! I know this story is with very much drama, but I always really like to write dramas (=^^=)

Trigger warning:
The following chapters may contain:
Abuse, drugs, addictions, swear words, (self-)harm etc.

Please, if you don't like these subjects, than don't read it, unless it's your own choice.

By the way guys. Do you even like this much drama, because I don't want my readers to read things they don't like. Please comment what you think so far ^o^

Jungkook's POV
I just got out of the old building were I had bought some more stuff and quickly walked to a bench beside it as the corners of my eyes began to get black again.

Every time that happened, I knew the most horrible visions would appear, so I had to do it quickly.

Mi-Cha's POV
I was making some food for everyone as they were all waiting at the table.

They were busy talking yet I missed Jungkook...

Jimin and Taehyung were laughing about something as Hoseok and Jin were talking about things. Yoongi and Namjoon were just on their phone.

"That smells delicious Mi-Cha." Taehyung suddenly stood behind me, while a second ago he was sitting on a chair next to Jimin.

"Thank you." I was stirring the sauce as Taehyung was still standing besides me.

"Do you have anything to tell me?" He mysteriously said like he knew.

"What?" I panicked a little as my heart rate went up.

"I mean, how was your day?" He looked at me and smiled like he was just playing with me.

"I-I guess just normal." He shrugged and when I wanted to ask him why, he sat on his chair again.

I'm just overreacting. He's a nice guy and knows nothing about the things I try to forget.

---

After we had eaten, we would all go to the nightclub.

I told the others to go, while I was doing the dishes and making everything tidy again.

I only had to clean the table and I would be ready to go.

I grabbed a wet cloth and swept it over the table thinking about Jimin who was with the boys now.

He looked good and relaxed and had told me that it was fun on his work with the new employees.

I let the table dry and put away the cloth. And just when I wanted to put on my jacket, Jungkook walked in via the front door.

He walked very slow and looked like he could collapse any moment.

I quickly walked to him as I tried to get him up.

I sat him down as he lied his chin and arms down on the table looking at me.

"What are you doing?" I thought it was a joke at first and grinned a little.

But after I realised he didn't answer and just looked in front of him, I got worried.

"Hello?" I waved my hand in front of him as he reacted after a few minutes.

"Hi..." He gave me a grin as I didn't know what was going on.

I stood up and grabbed the bag he had with him to look what was in it.

Just when I wanted to open it, he stood up and tightly grabbed my hand.