"Tear" - Chapter 23

A few days had passed as it was my last night at the hospital. I had told anyone to go home because I though it was sad for them to constantly have to stay in a hospital.

The only one that stayed was, of course, Jimin as it felt like I hadn't had the time to have a real conversation with him in these days. Probably because everyone was constantly worried and tried to get my attention away from the serious things.

It was now the first time in days we were alone in this room;

"I love you, Jagi."

I smiled as he was holding my hand while I was sitting onto the bed.

"I love you too."

He quickly came closer to give me a kiss as I was still covering my wrists with the blankets like I had done this whole week.

I felt ashamed and didn't like it if others would get hurt because of me even more.

I got woken up from thoughts by the sound of Jimin, looking like he was in pain.

He quickly moved away and grabbed his head as I didn't really know how to react.

We were quiet for a moment.

"Jimin, are you okay?"

He slowly looked up and lied his hand onto his leg as he sighed. It was a sigh filled with, what looked like, relieve.

His face slowly moved my way again as it looked like he was in trance.

His breath was noticeable in this quiet room as it sounded like it was slightly shivering. Strangely enough I didn't had the courage to ask him the same question again.

It was like his eyes were different.

Actually nothing of him had changed, not even his eye color, but this expression wasn't his; it looked like he had turned into a completely different person.

"J-Jimin?"

Without caring about the fact that he would see my wrist covered in bandage, my hand slowly approached his face.

"What's wrong?" I said almost whispering.

It was like his eye color lit up out of a sudden while his expression was normal again.

Jimin's POV

Mi-Cha's expression looked worried as I didn't know what just happened.

These black outs and headaches happened more often as the days passed. It began since I came to this hospital...

I slowly grabbed her hand as I didn't want to see her worried eyes. Instead, I looked at her arm, but I also didn't want to see that.

An awkward silence filled the space between us as I sighed not wanting her to worry.

"I-I just was too deep in my thoughts out of a sudden,"

I looked at her sweet eyes again but didn't want to tell her what actually happened. The only solution was faking a smile.