"Tear" - Chapter 28

Jimin's POV

Abraxas and I were running as he wanted to grab his car.

"Wait!"

I already felt stupid to say yes to him as we stopped running.

"I need to get to the boys first or we will be too weak."

He was quiet for a second as he annoyingly sighed.

"We made a deal; you would follow my plan if I let you go."

He nodded once as we both quickly came closer to my house.

Jungkook's POV

I was still motionlessly sitting in front of the TV as I listened to all the conversations.

"Oh come on guys, we shouldn't blame Jimin." Taehyung sat on the couch as Jin sighed.

"Maybe you are right... He already has a hard time and-"

A sudden noise from the front door caught our attention as some of us quickly approached the hard sound.

"Jimin?"

Namjoon's voice sounded surprised.

"Abraxas?!"

Yoongi and Hoseok gave each other a confused look as I stood up to see what was happening.

"No time to explain, Mi-Cha is kidnapped by his father."

Taehyung gave me a quiet look as he suddenly walked up to Abraxas while the others were busy making themselves ready.

His brother wanted to walk away, but instead Tae firmly grabbed his arm.

"Dad didn't survive... right?"

His eyebrows looked sharp as he grabbed Abraxas collar while he didn't respond.

"RIGHT?!"

"Come on, no time to lose." Yoongi and the others already left the house as I didn't know how to react on the two siblings.

They were both quiet as the brother that was pushed against the wall slowly looked down.

"You LIED to me!"

"Yeah, according to everyone that's what I do..." Abraxas slowly respond under his breath.

"Don't you know how many nights I cried over him?"

Something in Taehyung snapped as his expression had changed into someone or something I had never met.

"Don't you know how many questions I had wanted to ask him about mom?!"

Without being able to stop them, Abraxas firmly closed his eyes as Taehyung clenched his fist.

The first hit was made.

But not onto Taehyung's brother's face, but on the wall. What was left was a big hole next to Abraxas.

"I was always his favourite. He loved me. And you made everyone believe he send Jimin to murder mom!"

"It's true, I-"

Before any more people could get hurt I quickly stopped them, only to be shocked myself.

The two family members gave me a threatening look as one of Taehyung's eyes had changed color.

It was purple.

"What?" He aggressively respond to me as this wasn't like I new him.

The always quiet, friendly and innocent Taehyung had changed into someone like his brother.