"Tear" - Chapter 16

Hi guys! I really tried my best to make a good storyline out of it, yet I'm sorry that it's so strangely written. I really tried my best to keep it exciting this chapter, so I hope you like it. (=^^=) Enjoy Reading! ʕʔ

Jimin's POV
I quickly closed the door as I had everything I needed recorded.

I already had set my laptop ready as I quickly grabbed a USB to connect my recorder.

I had made sure everyone was gone as I quickly put in earphones while I heard Jungkook still yelling.

I shrugged and quickly began to make the most important step of my plan.

Or,

Was I maybe wrong?

Was I maybe too obsessed and did I have to wait for time to have an answer?

I thought back of all the fun times Mi-Cha and I had.

I could now go back.

But,

I wanted her to show how much I love her. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her, and I couldn't do it with all the people like Jungkook and Abraxas around her.

---

After working on it for an hour, I was finally done and listened if there weren't any bugs, not noticing Jin happily walked in.

His cheeks were blushing and he didn't look as miserable as the last few weeks.

Actually, he had never looked this good.

I quickly put off my laptop as I knew everything was right.

I hope he didn't see anything...

"What are you doing?"

He gave me a suspicious look as I tried to act as casually as I could.

"Nothing... Just checking my mail."

*One week later*

Mi-Cha's POV
Today was the day Jungkook would call me and would tell me what the doctor said.

I was impatiently waiting at the dining table as my phone was quietly lying onto it.

The clock was ticking and Abraxas was just casually sitting on the other side of the table watch some people walking outside.

Jungkook's POV
I already hadn't drank something for three days as the bottles were all empty.

Negative thoughts slowly filled myself one by one as I didn't notice, while my muscles got more tense every hour.

I was now just only quietly waiting for the dark to drag me into the horrors that had haunted my sister in the past.

I felt sweat slowly dripping down my forehead as I was trembling.

Something bad was coming.

Something very bad was coming her or my way.

Jimin's POV
I had packed my laptop as I was walking through the quiet alleys where I saw a few leafs flying through the sharp wind.