'Tear' - Chapter 29

Hi guys! I hope you like the book :) Trigger Warning: this chapter contains dead bodies. Enjoy reading! ʕʔ

"Mi-Cha, I love you too."

I knew she wouldn't hear this because the only sound my phone made was the sound of a connection that had just been broken.

I closed my eyes for a while as I couldn't help but lay my hand over my mouth.

It's time to forget my hatred and anger towards others, it only hurts the people I love.

Jungkook's POV

"Aish..."

Yoongi deeply sighed as he padded on Jin's shoulder.

"How long do we need to wait for a sign? I want to punch someone."

Jin gave him a cold look as he slowly looked to the empty door again as we were still waiting outside.

"We just need to wait for a sign, okay?"

Yoongi only shrugged as I thought he was right.

What if they all were in trouble and weren't able to give a sign?

Mmh...

I slowly looked around as everyone had their focus on the door or their phones.

It wouldn't hurt anyone if I would just explore the place, right?

I mean, I could go back and give everyone information.

Slowly, I did a few steps backwards.

They wouldn't notice if I was gone for a while. So it's okay... I guess.

Mi-Cha's POV

I didn't know what to do as everyone slowly made their ways closer to me.

They would grab me and do horrible things with me. They would probably first take them with me and-

Nothing happened...

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up as I was still frozen.

They had turned around?

They slowly staggered towards another room as I decided I should follow them.

Maybe this could lead me towards one of my friends.

I wonder what happened...

Jungkook's POV

Man... This building is so big. How did they ever expect they could find my sister with only the two of them?

I was already in the center of this maze as I didn't know where to look. Maybe I should go into this right hall-

"Let me go!"

A voice from my right made my head turn that way as I slowly followed it.

"Why the f*ck can't you just let me go?!"

A little hole in the wall caught my attention in this dark place. It was the only thing that illuminated it.

Slowly I lied my eyes upon it as two men were standing, and one was sitting.

That was... Taehyung?!

And that man is probably his father, so I assume the guy sitting is Abraxas.

What happened?

Abraxas' POV

I struggled to get out of this chair as my hair covered my eyes.