"Tear" - Chapter 18

I clenched my fist ready to beat the sh*t out of him, but let my hand stop before his head while he had his eyes tightly closed.

I knew my sister wouldn't be any happier if her husband would be dead. It's not my right to kill him. Not yet.

He slowly opened his eyes as I saw tears forming in his eyes knowing he felt terrible.

"You need to stop," I said as I turned my head to Abraxas who was giving me a dark look.

"Both of you."

---

I arrived first at the hospital as I had left Jimin and Abraxas alone. It was not my duty to stop them. Instead, I needed to be with my sister.

I was now sitting in front of her room as the doctor had told me I could go in when she would wake up.

I was nervously moving with my hands as I had trouble breathing normally. I couldn't get enough air as normal and wish I could lie there in her place.

She had felt so much pain... I wish I could've felt it instead.

I suddenly looked up as I saw a slender figure walking my way. It was Abraxas.

His face looked serious and his black bangs were covering his eyes.

I didn't dare to look at his hands, but when I did, it was like he new and didn't like it.

I was looking at his pale hands covered in dried blood as he immediately looked at me with a cold expression.

He looked like the exact Abraxas as when I killed him, yet even more cold hearted.

His sharp eyes and slender body came closer as he stopped and sat down next to me while I felt a cold unpleasant feeling.

It made me shiver and wonder what made me feel this cold and empty inside.

"Where's J-Jimin?" I couldn't control my shaking voice as my heart felt even colder when he looked at me with that dark mysterious gaze.

"I... I don't know." He shrugged as his head was down looking at the floor letting out a deep sigh.

"I told him I went away, because he didn't stop yelling at me..."

I slowly nodded as we saw a doctor walking our way.

We both straightened our backs and kept a close eye on the feminin doctor as she just ignored us and walked away through the long halls.

Jimin's POV
Jungkook was gone as Abraxas and I were standing here eye in eye.

"I," my voice shivered and tears rolled down my cheek as I hated myself more than ever.

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled as I didn't know how to express my anger.

"This was ALL your FAULT!"

Abraxas didn't look at me as I knew I had f*cked up so much. If he wouldn't have been alive again, this would've never happened.