"Tear" - Chapter 7

Jungkook quickly walked away as he didn't pay any attention to us while we were surprised by his reaction.

"What's wrong with him?" We were both quiet as Taehyung gave me a mysterious look.

"Maybe he heard or saw something that hurt him..." I sighed. "Tae, why are you always so smart?"

He shrugged, smiled and went on by playing the game himself.

I wanted to surprise Jimin tonight and wanted to take him out for a dinner at his favourite restaurant, so I already began to make myself ready for tonight.

I quickly went upstairs as I sat down before the mirror to put on some makeup.

Normally I didn't do make up, or I would make it as natural as possible, just like now.

-

When finally done after an hour, because I didn't want to rush anything, I grabbed my comb to do my hair as I hummed a song named 'Half Moon' by DEAN without noticing.

I looked to my desk until someone's voice suddenly stopped me from singing my favourite song.

"Your voice is beautiful."

My heart skipped a beat as I looked to my comb to see it shaking in my hands.

I was scared to look up into mirror, yet I couldn't resist it out of curiosity.

Chills went through my body as the slender boy was standing behind me in the mirror.

I looked into his eyes as the wind from the windows blew through our hairs.

Our eye contact stayed for a minute more as I couldn't believe what I saw, until I quickly turned around to see no one.

Again I looked to the mirror and back, but he was gone, again.

It was like he constantly appeared like the wind, while he quickly disappeared like smoke...

But, it was my imagination, right?

With trembling hands I did my hair and quickly waited downstairs for Jimin.

Jimin's POV
My wife and I were sitting at the table of this luxe restaurant as we she was still looking at the menu, while I was watching all different kinds of people walking in or sitting down.

I was wearing my suit, while her red dress was stunning. Into her hair and makeup was probably also put in a lot of effort, as I enjoyed my sight.

"Hm... Shall I take the same as you, or something different?" I shrugged as I was still looking at her beautiful face.

"I guess, I'll take the same as you." She smiled as she put some hair behind her ears while her earrings and wedding ring where shining.

She noticed that I was admiring her as her cheeks coloured a little red while she gave me a shy smile.

She lied her hand on the table as I lied mine upon it.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Just when I wanted to lean in for a kiss, the waiter came to take our orders.