"Tear" - Chapter 10

Mi-Cha's POV
Already two months had passed after the accident with Jungkook, while he got even more of those accidents in these months, while he began to look paler, more tired and more vaguely everyday.

Meanwhile Jimin and Haneul were also constantly working on one of their biggest projects. And because of that, she also sometimes came to our home as I didn't know what to do meanwhile.

Tomorrow was a day like that too, but we first have to sleep of course.

Tomorrow was also the day my mother died, so I also think I'm going to her grave with Jungkook...

I was already lying in bed as I was waiting for Jimin who was standing in the bathroom while brushing his teeth.

"Jimin, why does it take so long?" I was whining as I wanted a hug while he didn't answer.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom as he was looking at his phone while brushing.

"You are taking hours, come." I softly grabbed his hands as I normally didn't whine for attention, which made it okay to handle like this.

He looked at me and back at the phone where he was typing something as I let out a deep sigh.

I waited for a minute more hoping he would put the thing away, yet he didn't, so I decided to lay down by myself.

After ten minutes of staring at the wall thinking about how I could help my brother more, Jimin slowly walked to the bed and stopped before it.

He was just quietly looking at me as he was holding his back.

I padded on his the bed as a sign to come, yet he didn't move.

"Jagi, is it okay if I sleep alone tonight... in another bed?"

We were both quiet.

"Because my back really hurts, I need another less soft bed."

I slowly nodded as I didn't quite know what to think about it.

"Yeah... Yeah of course you can, but if you are with me I could give you a massage."

He shook his head as he walked to me to kiss me.

"Good night."

"Good night, Jimin."

---

It was already the next day after a cold night of sleeping on my own.

I was sitting at the table as Jimin and that Haneul were doing some paperwork on the couch.

I got sick of the sight of my husband being with that girl that constantly messaged, called or arranged with him for 'work'.

The funny thing is, that Jimin also does believe it's for work.

And I know, maybe I'm suspicious, but when I look at her now, she looked very in love...

Sadly I can't say anything, or I'll maybe lose Jimin by making fights that maybe aren't even relevant. Just like my brother with Jin and others.

I stood up as they didn't even notice me.

"Jimin, I forgot something in the store yesterday, I'm going to get it and I think it's a good idea if I think Jungkook with me for fresh air."

He slowly nodded as he could only look at the numbers on the papers.

"Have fun." Haneul looked from Jimin to me as she innocently smiled.