"Tear" - Chapter 12

Hi guys! I hope you like it so far, and I actually high-key ship Abraxas and Mi-Cha, lol. ^o^

Enjoy reading! ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Jimin's POV
"You know what Jimin? Jungkook and you really messed up this time!"

She sighed.

"I've always been scared to lose precious people, but maybe it's now your time to get worried..."

"What?! You-"

"Goodbye, husband of mine."

"No! Wait! You can't-"

She broke the connection as I felt anger yet anxiety in my whole body.

I hated this!

I hated that I didn't push Haneul away immediately, but what I hated most, was that I secretly enjoyed it...

If I hadn't gotten that angry, she would maybe-

I suddenly heard the door while I saw Jungkook walking through it almost collapsing.

His white shirt was stained with blood, just like his mouth.

I looked to his black eye as it looked like he had gotten into a fight.

"What did you do for God's sake?!"

His red eyes looked at me with tears.

"M-My sister came after a secret of me, so I decided to kill the people that were responsible for it."

Jungkook's POV
I hoped for his answer not to be a question about what my secret was.

"She told me we both screwed up," he sighed as I got confused.

"Why?"

"I don't know what happened between you and her, but when she came in, she saw... me and Haneul kissing while being almost half-"

"What?!"

I felt more aggressive as I got angry.

First I let her down, and now this douchebag.

"How could you?!"

Mi-Cha's POV
I opened my eyes to wake up in another house as I was confused for a moment.

I thought back about Jimin, Jungkook and other terrible things that made me feel bad yet empty.

I looked around to not see Abraxas, but instead see a note lying on the table.

Sweetheart,
I'm getting breakfast so I will be right back,
Love, A.

Without noticing my cheeks went blushing as I deeply sighed.

Jimin would sometimes also get or make me breakfast... The last months he didn't do anything of that anymore.