"Tear" - Chapter 25

Jimin's POV

With tears in my eyes I quickly walked through the halls.

My footsteps were clearly noticeable in this quiet place were everyone was sleeping. Except for the doctors, me and... her.

I quickly took the stairs so I could go to the second floor as I bite my lip hoping I wouldn't cry.

"You are just like my father, Jimin!"

Out of all the things we had argued about, this was one of the things that hit me most.

I stopped walking as another headache took over me slowly starting to lose consciousness.

"Ugh! Stop it!"

My voice echoed through this little hall as I was just halfway the stairs.

I violently lied my hand on my head as my head felt extremely warm.

I didn't want to surrender. Not again.

I ignored the fact that I could pass out as I now ran down.

Frustration filled my body as I thought about what happened again.

She had always told me how scared she was of her dad, how much trouble he had caused and that even though he had always hurt her, she still couldn't remove that little love she had for her parent. It killed her on the inside.

Did she also think I was a monster? Did she see me as someone who hurt her too?!

"F*CK!"

As hard as I could I threw my phone I was holding onto the cold ground as it burst into pieces.

The only thing I could react with was my heavy expression and quick breathing.

I hated this. I hated myself. I hated her. I didn't want it to end like this!

Quickly I fell with my back against the wall to slid down onto the floor as tears streamed down my face.

I should've never been like this. I should've never done the things I did to her!

My hands tightly held my hair until the point it hurt.

She didn't even f*cking love me. I-

"Sir, are you okay?"

One of the doctors stopped in front of me as he looked worried.

I slowly nodded hoping he would go away as he looked at me with a scared expression.

I slowly stood up as he kept staring at me.

Finally, he ran away as I deeply sighed.

How could she do this to me?

Did she even love me?

"Why are you like this? Is it... because you fell out of love with me?"

I thought back about her quiet and motionless expression as a tear slowly rolled down her cheek.