"Tear" - Chapter 40

Hi there! This is a longer chapter in Abraxas' POV. I got kind of emotional for a second since Abraxas is kind of based off of me; just like certain situations and a little bit of stuff in this chapter.

Some things are fiction, other reality; but I'm okay. I hope my readers are doing fine too ❤️ Enjoy reading ʕʔ

(I recommend listening to songs of BTS like; tomorrow, Spring Day, Stigma, Rain, 2!3! or other slightly rainy songs.)

The water around my body gulped me down.

It was so heavy against my now weak body. I didn't even have strength to worry about it.

The salty taste of the sea made me feel more alive than I had ever felt before while I drowned deeper and deeper, making it harder for my eyes to see the light behind the surface.

Everything was so peaceful;

No sound, only the sound of my slow beating hard.

No ability to move or cry for help, just me and the pressure of water.

Silence in my head and in my body.

My eyes widened for a moment as I noticed the air escaping my mouth in the form of bubbles going up.

I let this feeling overcome me as I didn't struggle whatsoever, I let the dark corners of my tired, painful eyes make my vision blurry and slowly closed them.

~~~

"Abraxas?"

The voice of a kid made me turn around in this black room as I quickly widened my eyes.

"That's-That's your name, right? Abraxas..."

I saw a seven year old child sitting on his knees next to another one; he was laying lifelessly onto the cold floor.

It was like I was looking at a stage as their area was shined upon with a white, round light, while mine wasn't.

"Please, wake up."

I suddenly froze and remembered this.

I- I don't want to see this.

My feet turned me around as I wanted to walk away but got confronted with the exact same scenery; now seeing the other seven year old boy slowly opening his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

That was Jimin.

And the other boy was... me... All those decades ago.

The small me didn't respond and only looked at him, now sitting upright.

He suddenly started crying as Jimin didn't know what to do.

There was an awkward silence as I did a step back.

"I-I'm sorry." Small me wiped away his tears as he suddenly stood up. "But, I am okay."

He looked to his shoes not knowing what to say as I didn't notice my hand tightly holding my sweater right now.

"Those kids ignored you! You were drowning, you can't be okay with that, right?! Don't you have any... friends...?"