Love you madly

Hello and thanks for the awesome support for this story, which is and always will be Love Potion. The name is changed due to a stalker. It was either that or leave Wattpad. So hopefully after a few months of hiding and name changes to my stories and my username, I shook the idiot!   Thanks again to all of you! xxoo  6/14/2016

To new readers, I added a chapter at the end called Joy Road to explain how Andie and Davis met, I suggest you read that before starting love potion, it will explain the unbreakable bond they have. Thank you and I hope you enjoy! 

Thanks so much to everyone who has been reading and will begin reading this story! First, in case it is unclear, this is a comedy/vampire/fantasy/love story all rolled into one. If you want fun and craziness with a few really dark twists, please read! Hope you enjoy!

It was a dark and stormy night and a handsome man dressed as a prince was standing outside the door with a bouquet of roses,.... Nope, that was just a dream, it was a bright and sunny day and Andie was snoring and dreaming right through it. Escorted away from the romantic stranger by the knocking fists of Catarina. 

BAM, BAM,BAM. And a yell. ''Andie, you in there girl?'' Catarina looked like a frail old woman, but her knock could send a boxer to his knees. She lived in the other unit on the third floor of the building and knew by sounds when Andie was awake. She was leaving and had a gift to give. The pounding continued.

"Ugh what time is it?" Andie glanced the clock. She looked at the numbers and looked away, then looked back in panic, holding the clock an inch from her eyes.

"Oh no! Hang on," She yelled and threw her blanket off,  grabbed her robe, stepped on the end, tripping herself. She fell forward hitting her head against the wall.

"Oh my god, that hurt," she yelled, holding her head.

"Andie? What's the matter with you girl? You breaking the walls again with your face?" Came the sarcastic remarks from smiling the old woman waiting for the door to open..

"Cat, thank god you woke me up, I was sound asleep," she said through the door, as she undid the deadbolt, the lock and then the latch. Letting the old woman in.

Her eyes blurry, she didn't have her glasses. How charming and lovely this young girl is thought the old woman, she needs a man in this city, a good man, so she won't have to be out all hours of the night fending for herself. Late nights working in that shady cafe. Where any kind of predator could venture in and do her harm. Yes, she needed a man and Catarina would help find her one.

"I came to tell you dear that I am leaving for a few weeks."

"Where are you going? Do you need me to take Mazy and water the plants?"

"Yes dear, just the plants, if you don't mind that would be wonderful. You know where the key is, and Mazy is going to stay at Arthur's, so no need to worry about her."

"When do you leave?" She asked, as she wiped her sleepy eyes clear.

"I am going this evening, are you working tonight?"

"Yes mam, I am working."

"Before I go, I have a little something for you, here." She handed her a slim bottle, glazed glass with tiny hearts painted along the sides.

"What is this Catarina?"

"It is a gift, a special gift, I make only for a chosen few. It's a love potion." She smiled, all teeth showing, her big lips caked in red lipstick, taking over her face.