One Headlight

Lucas raced to the car, flying was not working out well. He was not used to drugs, and now he was coming down from the kando in his system, throwing his balance off. He found his caddy. The sides scratched, front end smashed, a headlight hanging off, doors open, motor running and no one there. No sight of either of them, just a stepped in pile of pooh in the road. No cats anywhere.

''Where could they be? Would they abandon the car? Over the terrible stink?" he said as he choked n the stench. And it did stink, even with the door open, and the back hatch open, it smelled foul enough to make Lucas gag.

He raced up and down the road calling for them but there was no answer. He could either leave the caddy and race just as quickly by foot, but if he found them he needed the vehicle. He drove with a disgusted look on his face. The windows down, holding his nose. His vampire senses overwhelmed with the smell of kitty pooh.

Andie held Raymond's hand as they looked for the car taking Davis away. Raymond assuring her, that he knew where to go. About two miles away.

Davis was waking up in the backseat, the burlap sack over his head. He listened to the men talking about where they were headed and what they were going to do with him.

They were saying something about a crazy woman, that had given them this job. How afraid they were of actually meeting her. They would drop off the package, meaning him. And hopefully, if she kept her word, there would be payment left for them. She would never be seen. It was then Davis realized, these men were men, just like him, not vampires. He had to make a break for it.

He felt around in his pockets, and held one of his crafty vamp impalers in his hand. The sedan took the turn, into the estate driveway, As it did, he stabbed the guy next to him, sinking the impaler into the mans leg, then quickly removing the bag over his head. The man screamed in pain. Davis knew he had no time, he elbowed the man fast and hard in the face knocking him out.

"Shit! What the hell is going on back there?" The man in the passenger seat yelled. What the hell?'' He said looking at Davis. The car light on, the other men realizing they had not grabbed the girl.

Davis had torn off his wig along with the sack over his head. There was no long haired female in the backseat.

''You tell me asshole, where the fuck you bringing me? To that lunatic Woman you talking about? Where is my friend?'' He screamed at the man. "That crazy bitch is a vampire you idiots! She gonna kill all of us! Not just me, All of you too!"

The man in the passenger seat reached into his coat, thinking Davis a lunatic for what he just said. There was no such thing as vampires. Davis saw he was reaching for something and it meant trouble for him. He grabbed the mans hair, and slammed his head hard into the passenger window. The driver, getting nervous from all the fighting, hit the gas instead of the brake, smashing into the garage, taking out a headlight and damaging the front end of the car. Davis quickly jumped out of the car and hid behind it. The front door opened. Under the porch lamps, they could see a most interesting looking blonde woman. She stepped out. Skin glowing green, and her fangs out, face of a vampire glaring at them.

The man in the passenger seat opened the door and struggled to stand, it was then he spotted the vampire woman, Sloane. He drew his gun and pointed it at her.

''See I told you motherfuckers we gonna die! Shoot her! Yelled Davis. The man with the gun headed towards the back of the vehicle to hide.

The driver got out, his nose was bleeding. A bad thing, from what Davis knew of the vampires that he had met. The other man that Davis had stabbed crawled out. Grabbed Davis, knocking him over they fought in the driveway.