N.I.B

"Something stinks, really stinks, bad." Said Benjamin.

''I'm sorry, The sun, the heat  makes it worse.'' Answered Andie. Thinking he meant her and her foot full of cat poop..

''No, love, not you, not this time. It is in the air, and look up ahead, the smoke. something is burning. That is the marketplace, the last stop, before we reach the Pendana.'' He said to her. She held on, trying to keep some distance from him, hoping he would not like the feel of her against him. This however made him wonder. If she was truly compelled she would be greedily clinging to him,wanting. She was not.

''Did a rainbow land on it?'' She asked.

''No, it would be in the sky still and we would have heard it coming, sounds something like a freight train in your world as it breaks through the sky.'' 

''Are we stopping there?'' She asked.

''Yes, love, I need to meet one of the traders, there is something I need. And I suspect you may need some food and water. I need to feed as well.'' He said.

''You need to feed?'' She asked. Afraid he meant that he was going to bite her.

He stopped his horse and got off, gestured for her to reach down to him and get down. She did as she wanted and smiled sheepishly, afraid of what was going to happen. He reached for her and took her down, she was shaking in his arms.

''Are you afraid Andie? You have been compelled and yet you still shake at my touch.'' He said looking into her bright green eyes.''Do you not love me? Your love for me has got to be real before you know the way I am going to feel. He insisted.

" I do love you.'' She lied. 'I do not fear you, I fear pain.'' She answered as convincing as she could.

"I wont hurt you, I will take the pain away with my touch, it will be a pleasure for you, do you trust me?" He asked.

She stared at him, feeling somewhat sorry for him. He was trying to assure her and be as gentle as he could. A maniac with eyes full of love, nothing was as it seemed. She did not answer. He kissed her hand, then slowly kissed her wrists, holding her close, making his way to her neck. She looked over into the hills where she could see the smoke. Waiting to feel him sink his teeth into her. Her eyes filling with tears, her mind holding onto the thought where there is smoke, there is fire, where there is fire there is someone who started it. Others, perhaps someone who would help her.

He toyed with her neck, kissing her, waiting for her to respond in a way he was familiar with, but she did not. she kept shaking. His blonde hair playfully tingling her cheek, then the moment she dreaded. He bit into her, she cried out in pain, it did hurt. He held her forcefully against himself as he indulged on her. But something was not right, her blood was bad, it made him pull away. He bent his head down in disgust.

''Are you OK?" She asked him. He answered with a grumble, he was bent over about to get sick when she remembered what Davis had said. Anyone who bit them would get sick and vomit. This was her chance to run and she was going to take it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up ahead in the market, Davis searched for Raymond in the chaos, he could hear him yelling to him. 

''Over here! Raymond! Over here!'' He yelled through the thick smoke.

''Oh my god, what the hell happened?'' Asked Raymond.

''I don't know, but we got to go, look.'' He pointed to the angry mob that was forming, heading towards them.

''Ray, I know you are trying to reform your life of crime,  and start over, but this is not the time, go steal us a way out of here, like that horse and cart, I will get lighting. Go!'' Raymond was off without a further word said.

Davis searched for Lightning and found him in the middle of a small crowd of creatures, glaring at him saying things that Davis recognized. Words like kill, tear and shove my foot up your ass, were easily understood, he busted through them, sending two of the creatures to the ground as he did. 

''Come on man, we are out of here!'' He grabbed the stumbling lightning and dragged him away, knocking down anyone who get their his way. ''So much for not drawing attention to us, you fucked up dude, what was that shit in the can? That thing came down rocking and rolling.'' Yelled Davis.

 Three other men stood in front of them, they were not going to let them leave, Davis reached into his fanny pac and took out his, ever so stiff hairspray.''They are gonna kill us man!'' Yelled Lightning.

 SORRY AGAIN BUT PAGE 2 WONT LOAD, AND IT HAS BEEN ADDED AS A NEW PART. SORRY GUYS! PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE!

Does anyone know what N.I.B is? There is a big clue in the chapter. If you know leave it in the comments!