N.I.B PART 2

''Gimme your lighter, now!'' Demanded Davis. ''I am gonna light them up, they will move, trust me!'' He took the lighter from Lightning. Lighting it, spraying his way through them, lighting one of them on fire as he did. The man fell to the ground, the others got out of the way of the roaring hairspray flames.

''Roll motherfucker, roll!" Yelled Davis.

Up the hill, Raymond was mid way through his assault of the driver of the carriage he was stealing, apologizing for having to be so rough about it, but he was in a hurry and tossed the man out.

''Good job Ray! This is a nice one too, cushioned seats, and look at all the apples in the back, that is a nice treat," Davis said as they climbed in. They raced away towards the Pendana into the hills and away from the burning market.

''Thnak you,'' said Lightning.

''For what?'' asked Davis..

''For coming back for me, you could have just left me there. I owe you,'' he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Benjamin, I am so sorry things wont be working out for us,'' Andie said as she climbed up onto his horse. ''I have to go now, this isn't anything personal,well, not really. I mean maybe you are a nice guy, vampire person, whatever you are. But I am not interested and you and your mother have some issues to work out before you bring any girls home, good luck,'' she said as she rode off.

''I will find you Andie, you belong to me,'' he said, bent over and vomiting up her blood.

She raced away, heading to the smoke, heading to where she thought maybe someone could get her to the queen. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Oh bloody hell, is that crazed horse of yours is back? Hello Hot flasher," said Marcus, looking up in awe at his brother, clad in his armor, sword in hand and on top of his wild mare Blaze.

''She hates me you know, cant ride with you I am afraid,'' he said. Relieved, thinking that he could avoid all the madness and go home.

''Nonsense, she will allow it for me. She does not hate me.Get on." He stuck his sword in its sheath and held out his hand, beckoning for Marcus to take it and get on.

''Wait, hand me your flask,'' he said to Marcus.

''Brother, now is not the time for you start drinking, besides I need it,'' Marcus laughed not intending to hand it over. 

''Hand it over Marcus, now,'' Lucas demanded.  Marcus handed it to him after he took a large enough sip to satisfy him as his last. Lucas dumped the 00 potion into it. "Are you paying attention, did you watch me brother, under no circumstances are you to drink this!'' He handed the flask back to his brother.The little glass bottle would not survive the ride in armor. Marcus did not watch and had no idea what he was doing. 

''Why what have you done?''

''Do not let anyone else drink it. Do you understand?"

''What have you done to my whiskey?'' 

''One of Cats Potions, who knows what it will do if it is consumed. Don't let that out of your sight!''

''Of all the bullshit, now you go an contaminate perfectly good whiskey!'' 

''Get on Marcus, no time for crying! Just get on and shut up."Lucas held  his hand down to his brother, lifting him onto his mare. And once Marcus was adjusted and not going to slide off or be dragged, They charged off to the Pendana.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catarina rode at the front of her massive army, heading to the Pendana, if war is what Sloane wanted then war she would have. No more threats, the end was coming and Catarina was bringing it to her.

 Sloane saw the smoke from her perch, high up in her castle. She thought it could be sign from her son, She made her way out to the forest and waited at the edge of the Pendana.. 

***Please vote, if you have enjoyed the story!

 Does anyone know what N.I.B is? There is a big clue in the chapter Part one. If you know leave it in the comments!

''

''