Kandy O

''Benjamin, I have returned, where are you?" Yelled Sloane. She had left the city for the safety of the woods, to a home she invaded. An estate close to Lucas. She had compelled the owners to take a sudden trip to France where they would stay. Giving her enough time to destroy her brothers life.

'Benjamin," She yelled again, up and into the massive staircase that led to the bedrooms.

''Here mother." His voice deep and smooth. An effect that calmed her.

''I had a fine evening, I saw my brothers, both of them. Came close to killing Lucas, very close." She smiled. ''But not close enough,." I did manage to drug him, he is soon to be mad with desire for his darling Andies blood. He will have to separate himself from her soon. Giving me the chance to take her."

Benjamin listened as he walked from the shadows, he was a dark soul, darker than Sloane had ever imagined. A prodigy of Zeb, of Heidorn. A beauty to look at. His hair blonde as hers, his eyes a soft blue, shaped like almonds, expert at hiding his darkness He looked so much like Sloane, this was her child as if she bore him herself. He used her love for him against her. He was sharp, ruthless, brutal. She feared him even though she could easily over power him. Unless he was loaded with the Kando, then she would have a fight.

He was a young man he was the age of 27 when they turned him, that was over 400 years ago. He was a devoted student of Zeb, and his radical teaching. An excellent choice for heir, to Zeb, who would take the kingdom. If he should fall, Benjamin was suitable to rule as Zeb would. When Zeb died, his young prodigy went mad with grief, swore as his mother did to take revenge. Starting with Lucas.

Benjamin approached the foyer, the light showing his skin a pale green complexion. Changed in color due to the drug called KANDO, made from the scales of the Kandelion Lizards that lived in Heidorn used for many things, desire, strength, lust, visions, focus. Whatever was desired the most, it heightened. Powerful enough to tear a man to pieces. It left some traceable side effects after many uses such as the green scaled skin. A side effect that wore off in time.

''Is she beautiful? The girl, is she?" He asked.

''Why?''

''Why not, maybe i will have her, make it even more horrible, maybe i will take her for myself.''

''Not what we came here for, do not toy with her she is not a doll, she is a player in this game.''

Sloane wanted revenge, there was no time for the game of stalking her for her sons pleasure. No distractions was smarter, no reasons for slip ups.

''Boring mother, if I so choose, I will take her. Only adding to the fun, for me, and the horror for Lucas.'' He said, in his way of letting his mother know it was he who would make the decisions. He was his fathers son. A would be king of the new Heidorn one day. He would make his choices, his mother would obey them.

Sloane ignored him, hoping he would let it go. The girl was beautiful, but nothing about her would strike him so badly that he would be so stupid, to compromise the mission. So she thought. Lust was not something she considered.

"Once Lucas realizes he will harm this woman he will leave his compound or better send her away. Our watchers will send us word."

''Are you so sure he will not kill her? Before he can stop himself?"

'No, a risk I had to take, I gave him enough to make him crazy, not enough to send him into complete madness right away, it will get worse within the next hours. It wont be long.

''Tell me about her, what does she look like, is she like us"'

''Not at all.' Hoping this would sway his curiosity. She is ordinary, her hair long, dark, unruly. You would not be attracted to her.'