Ride, hide and run!

Benjamin struggled to regain composure. Besides being sick, he was furious that Andie escaped and used his horse to do it. In his mind she was his bride. A way to forever pay back Lucas. And a way for Sloane to have her revenge as well. ''Stupid girl, you have no idea what she will do to you. You need me, like it or not! I was going to keep you safe from my mother. Now you are out there, on my Horse! If she does spot you, it could mean your life.'' He said aloud.

He took a deep breath, feeling dizzy still on his knees, trying to stand. He spat out the last of her blood. The taste still fresh in his mouth, making his stomach turn. How she managed to make him sick and not be compelled was a mystery to him. ''Are you a fae? A witch perhaps? Some other magical creature?'' Once mother finds you, no matter what powers you have, if any she will find a way around them and kill you Andie, you stupid girl."

The sun was setting, it would be dark soon, the only place she could go, would be the marketplace. He got to is feet, feeling better. He watched as smoke filled the sky. What could have happened, he thought as he headed closer. He saw the destruction and shook his head in disbelief. Who did this? Was it my mother? Did the covens attack? Why would anyone demolish the marketplace. He thought as he walked through what was left. In the forest he saw what looked like his horse, without a rider, he whistled, and she raced to him.

''Good girl, come here where have you been? Where is Andie? Can you show me? He asked as he got on. As if she understood him, she rode back, heading to the woods, taking Benjamin to where she had left Andie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus held onto Lucas, swaying and coming close to falling off, he was still drunk.

''Can you slow down? I cant hold on with you wearing that armor. Better yet, let me off and go on without me. I will only hold you back, get in your way.'' He insisted, trying to escape the whole ordeal.

''Don't be ridiculous, you are coming and you will do whatever you need to. We have to fetch Andie and the others, return them to the other world at once! And then we will deal with Sloane.'' Lucas yelled at him.

There was no turning back, no time for whining, it had come full circle, time to end Sloane and the threat to the other world. Lucas would die to make that happen. But Marcus was drunk. Marcus was mad, his ego demolished. Davis making him run in the pink heels, he wasn't over it. Lucas began to laugh at the thought. and was soon in a full roar of laughter.

''What is so funny brother?'' Asked Marcus, laughing at the sound of laughter.

''You, you are so funny, you were so funny, the pink heels, now that was funny!'' He said, laughing harder with each word.

''Is that right? Well it could have been you, It should have been you, he was your guest, prisoner, whatever he was, not mine.'' He answered annoyed,

'''You should have seen yourself, arms flailing, your eyes were half way out of your head! And your hair, now that was funny. I swear it was standing straight up!'' He was laughing himself out of breath, the words were hard to get out. Marcus was getting more and more angry and defensive.

''Are you enjoying yourself brother?" He asked annoyed to be reminded of the event.

''Can you imagine if he compelled you to not only run in those heels but if he had made you wear one his dresses as well!" Lucas laughed even harder at the thought of Marcus in a gown, tearing up the asphalt.

'That is enough! If you expect my cooperation in any way, shape or form on this little trip, you will shut your mouth and never speak of that event again! He screamed in Lucas's ear.