Sleepwalk

Lucas felt like he was hit with a ton of burning bricks, his desire for Andie smashed by the sudden burning. He could hear Davis ranting through the closed door and suddenly it opened again. There was Davis armed and again aiming at Lucas's face. No sign of fear as he faced down Lucas.

'What did you do to her? He yelled. ''Listen to me motherfucker, you ever hurt her I will kill you myself. I stick my high heels up your ass and shove it out your vampire face! And if you ever lock me in a bathroom again, you better think about what is gonna happen!

Lucas said nothing, he was raging, yet taken back with the words from Davis. He was trying to gain control over himself. Marcus stood in front of him, holding him back.

"Cover up, we don't need to see everything you got!" Yelled Davis. Andie standing behind him, watching. Lucas could not look at her, his prize. Beautiful Andie, who stole his heart. Andie, who wanted him so badly, now terrified of him. Davis slammed the door shut.

''Well brother, a little insanity goes a long way around here doesn't it. Marcus said, shaking his head. Caught between amused, concerned and confused. ''I think the better approach would be to not chase the girl down with your teeth hanging out and well, other parts.

"My god, this can't get any worse." Lucas said.

"I am sorry my Lord, he asked for a soldering kit, he said it had to do with his jewelry, I had no idea, he was doing that." Arthur apologized. He too was in the hall watching the disaster unfold.

''This is not funny Marcus. I was going to, I mean, I did, and then was going to again. I bit her, badly. I cannot control myself. Meet me in the library, I need to dress. He flew past the guards and Arthur, humiliated. And humiliated in front of Andie, How did this happen? She hates me now, I hate me now.

He met with Marcus, explained the scaled green skin of Sloane and his own nightmare.

''Did you not see her, she was a pale green, and I was in the nightmare.''

"No, I did not get a good look at her, I think I know what has happened. You are drugged. It's called KANDO. It effects us all differently, in your case, it's very much like a vampire Viagra, for the girl and her blood, there was nothing that could stop what happened. Sloane drugged you. It may take some time to wear off, until then stay away from her. Not that you have a choice. I don't think she will be wanting to see you anytime soon after that performance."

Lucas held his head in his hands, if he was drugged, she was drugged. She would have not wanted him the way she did. He was heartbroken and disgusted with himself. Thinking about how he would explain, how he could make this up to her, beg her, apologize. And Davis, he was never going to forgive him for this, he would surely use this against him. I'm screwed.

"My god Andie, what has he done? Look at me, are you alright?" Said Davis.

Andie was in the bathroom, on the floor, hiding against the cabinet, crying, out of control sobbing into her hands. Davis crawled to her, trying to calm her down. Gently approaching her, stroking her hair, feeling the caked dried blood. Moving her head to see her neck there was a scratch, Blood in her hair, this enraging him.

''Are you gonna talk to me?'' His eyes full of tears, they sat against the wall together. Listening to the yelling guards in the hall.

''Andie, I think we are safe, you are safe, they locked us in, the lights are on, Lucas is gone. Marcus was out there, don't be afraid. I will stake the motherfucker myself if comes in here, I promise you."

''No, don't say that, don't hate him.' She sniffled, rubbed her tears on her sleeve. ''He just went crazy, complete batshit, I am gonna hurt you crazy. He wanted to hurt me, but he didn't want to hurt me. It was like being with two of him at the same time. I don't know what happened."