Bathroom Brawlers

''Now, like I said shut up, don't talk, just listen. If nothing makes sense don't talk to them, ask me. You got that!" Demanded Lightning. He didn't want any misunderstandings. Here that could spell big trouble.

''Yeah, we got that, don't talk to anybody just you.'' Answered Davis. following behind. Raymond following him, his stomach growling with hunger and other noises.

Lighting snuffed out his cigarette and placed it behind his ear, as they headed up the road and into the crowded market place. Both sides of the road were huts and tents, merchants with items to sell or trade and booths with foods and treats. Davis clung to Raymond as they entered, passing strange and stranger looking creatures with each step.

''What the fuck is that?'' Asked Davis, as they passed the first tent, full of odd looking creatures called Muiors. They had pink skin, white hair, red eyes, long and lanky bodies draped in black robes.

''I told you to shut it, don't talk! No matter what. Got it big mouth!" Yelled Lightning to him, annoyed he was making a stir. "Just blend in, don't draw attention to us." Said Lightning.

Davis didn't answer, he made a face showing he got the message, and noticed tiny wisps of smoke coming from what Jimmy Lightning thought was an unlit cigarette on his head. But he did what he said, he was quiet. Poking Raymond, showing him that lightnings head was soon to be on fire.

No one else seemed to notice or care Maybe they all light their heads on fire here? Thought Davis.

They walked further into the colorful, noisy, lively marketplace. Eyed by some of the natives,others simply holding out their wares or food.

''Gimme three of those.'' Lightning said pointing to what looked like large rolls of bread stuffed with some sort of green goop. it did not look appetizing to Davis or Raymond, but they were hungry enough to not object. They waited quietly as Lightning payed and handed them each on of the rolls.

''Try this, you girls will love it.'' He said to them. His hands shifting form right to left and side to side, making it difficult for Davis and Raymond to take the rolls from him.

''Slow down, rubberband man, I cant get a grip man, and you got a fire on.'' Davis said, but was cut off by Lightnings irritated response ''Shut the fuck up, no talking, dont draw attention to us!" He warned them again.

Davis shrugged an oh well I tried look at Raymond, who was taking a bite of his roll. He seemed to like it. Davis bit into his and was surprised at the taste, it was good, like a hamburger. He didn't ask questions as they followed behind quietly heading deeper into the center of the crowded market place, and as the fire on lightnings head began to grow.

Lighting began to dance a little more, swaying harder and let out a scream. ''Yoeeoooow!" He flung himself around the top of his head smoking, His eyes wide looking at Davis and Raymond panicked. Davis took his last bite, and with his free hands he began to slap Lightnings head. Putting out the fire

''What is it?'' Yelled Lightning. ''Whats on my head?" Lightning yelled to him.

''Your heads on fire idiot!" Yelled Davis. They danced around as Davis slapped him over and over. The market seemed to stop all eyes on them as they yelled at each other. Davis slapping down the flames, knocking the lit cigarette into a tent full of oils and exotic perfumes without noticing.

''Why didn't you tell me?" Asked furious Lightning with his head still smoldering.

''You said to shut up, we shut up, besides look around this place, I guess it didn't seem weird to have a fire on your head.''Said Davis laughing at him.

''None of these fuckers we walked by could have stopped to tell me my head was on fire?'' Lightning yelled at the entire marketplace.

''Where is the can?'' Asked Raymond.

'''Fuck! That hurts! Yelled Lightning, taking a minute to compose himself best he could while swaying in all directions.

''Over here, come on, get some cash. And you wait right there!'' He said to Davis. Raymond took out Lucas's wallet and Davis took it and handed Lighting a fifty. Is this enough?'' '

''Yeah, give it to me!'' He said irritated. They walked off to what looked like a small shack which could fit maybe four people at a time.

Davis waited by a large cart, loaded with all sorts of things, it was enormous, almost the size of a tractor trailer. A merchant noticed him and beckoned him to look at his jewelry. He peered into the tent, the men inside looked similar to humans and spoke to Davis.

***Please dont forget to vote!***