Death at a fashion show.

Marcus lifted Lucas off the floor,  carried him off and into the night sky. He would be home within minutes. He knew his brother had a large staff,  someone there who could save him.

He was escorted in and questioned, laying his brother to the floor where he bled out all over the marble foyer. Marcus also covered in blood. Arthur scrambled, yelling things to other staff, sending them off. They returned with a stretcher and lifted his lifeless body, removed his jacket and shirt, exposing the three gaping wounds.

''He will bleed to death, all of you get the medical supplies, we need to make to make him drink," Marcus yelled to them.

 They forced blood down his throat, Lucas stirred and drank what he could. Within minutes a call came on, a doctor on the payroll was heading to the estate, he would arrive in minutes. They waited in the foyer. Lucas in and out of consciousness looking around at the blurred lights and faces, he could not make out who was there.

"Marcus,"he said, calling his brother to him. "I am sorry."

Marcus, was torn, all the years he had wished his brother dead, all the torment he enjoyed inflicting on him, all the games. And now he faced the real possibility, his brother would be dead within minutes. He stood by helpless to save him. And he wanted very much to save him. He leaned down to him, grabbed his hand.

"Don't be sorry, I should be sorry, I am sorry. You can't die yet, I mean, really who will I have to torment, without you here?"

Lucas smiled, he saw Marcus was sincere and for the first time in centuries, he felt close to him again.

"How could I be so selfish, leaving you with no fun." He tried to joke. He choked and spit up blood, all they had fed him rising back up, his body refusing it.

''Take my blood brother, here take it." Marcus bit his wrist and held it his brothers mouth. Lucas tried and again, gagged it came back up. 'Where is that damn doctor.''  Marcus yelled.

Lucas felt death coming for him, the irony he thought, he was going to give Sloane death, yet she gave it to him. Of all the luck. he thought. Mangled thoughts of what happened raced in his head. He thought about Andie, locked away here, would Sloane move on once he was gone, leave her alone? Likely, he hoped. If she thought killing her would somehow give her back to me, in death.

'Get, Roger, now,'' Yelled Arthur, growing impatient waiting for the doctor. Roger was an EMT, he  would have to assist.

The guards ran down the hall, music could be heard as they approached the safe room. The door flew open and the guards interrupted the fashion show.

"Roger, now, you too." He pointed to the other man, Kevin. "Lets go, we have an emergency.''

"Oh thank god! Sorry, but you heard the man, it was fun but we gotta go. Roger quickly said to Davis as he reached for his clothes. A look of relief taking over his painted face.

''No time for that,'' said the guard at the door.

"You serious? Come on man, I got a dress on, I can't move in the heels," answered Kevin.

"Lucas has been attacked, he is in bad shape, take the heels off and move it;" the guard explained to them.

Andies heart flip flopped in every direction, her stomach twisted instantly, her mouth went dry as she tried to ask what happened.The men in drag raced out, the guard behind them. The door about to close when Davis shoved his size 11 pink pump, into the door, stopping it.

"Lets move it Sissy. They ran after the guards, following Roger, to see what happened.

Up ahead, Roger, and Kevin, both dressed in gowns, full makeup and long flowing wigs. Neither man could run in heels so they were running barefoot. Davis passed them sprinting like a pro, running in his pink heels. He was the first to take turn and what he saw made him gasp and turn back. Blood everywhere, Lucas carved up and not moving.