Kiss kiss, slap slap!

She gasped as she held onto him. "What do you think you are doing?' Let me go, put me back.'

'Andie, you wont fall, I have you. Please, look at me tell me what I have done to make you so angry with me? Is it my love you for you? Does this offend you?" He held her close and up against the wall of the building letting her feet settle on the edge. His chin nestled against her forehead as he waited for an answer.

"What is that?" She felt him against her. "Whats wrong with you? Taking me out here, undressed and against my will?"

"Andie, this is not what excites me, you excite me, your hair, eyes, skin, all of you. So much so I cant control myself." He stayed against her, in spite of her fighting him. He could not stop it.

"I know what you think of me, that I am some pathetic idiot, how dare you even come here, trying to seduce me and leave me like a fool!"

"Where did you get this idea?  How did you manage to get this distorted thinking in your pretty little head?''

"I hate you. I hate you,'' she refused to look at him. 

"No you don't. You cant hate me Andie. Why such a show for someone you hate? I think if you were given the choice to let me compel you, to let me take you inside and do all the things, I want to do so badly to you, you would take it.''  He kissed her neck, she trembled as he spoke in her ear, "You could lie to yourself that you don't want me as much as I want you, and you could lie that you hate me. If I were to ask you if you wanted that choice, would you say yes.'' Thinking he could not do it, he wanted her to admit she wanted him, yet saying yes would tell him what he needed.

She shook at his words, thinking about how badly she did want him. She felt the word yes rising to her lips, but before she spoke, she thought of him dismissing her afterwards as a fool .''Let me go." Her eyes now locked with his.

Could she really hate me? He thought."You truly do want to get away from me so badly that you would rather fall three flights to the pavement? Please, stop it.  Invite me in, and tell me how you came up with such nonsense."

"I will not," she replied.

"Fine then, I will take you home with me." He started to move off the ledge, holding his grip on her and she let out a scream Davis.

The last thing she expected was to be taken out of the safety of her home, sailed away to where she could not escape him. She knew it was close to the morning, but he had a few hours left, and she would  be trapped in his mansion, terrifed, she gave in. 

"I invite you in. Damn you, "She said, as she hung onto him.

He placed her gently inside, and backed away from her. "See, I am not here to harm you, or force you into anything. I may be just a savage vampire to you, but I am a gentleman, I would never take you against your will. I admit, at first I was toying with you, but you seemed to enjoy it. I did not mean any harm." He stared her in the eyes. She did not look away. "Now, please Andie, tell me who has told you I said these things? There is only Davis, and I have never spoken alone with him. Was it him? Did he do this? I won't be angry with him. I can see he loves you, and might think the worst of me, but he would be wrong to tell you such things."

"I met your brother, Marcus. He said you thought I was a mindless idiot, a pathetic one.' She raised her hand to slap him again. He caught it.

"Don't, I do not deserve to be slapped. My brother on the other hand, deserves to be. 'He came to you? Where and when,'' he asked.

"He was very convincing, why would he come here to lie about you? He said you toyed with mortal women, like a sport, it was some sick game you played. You are disgusting.''