Love you madly all over again

I thought it would be fitting to let the end of the story be told by Davis. In his voice, so without further delay, Here is the stories end..

I don't know what happened. I thought we were all dead. I knew I was dying. Andie too. The vampires, were vamps, and not supposed to die. At least that is what I thought, but I was wrong they did die, all of them, all of us, even Catarina. But not before she whispered in my ear. Find the rainbows end, go home Davis, bring Andie home. I dreamed of a rainbow coming, smashing the whole scene, making it dust. Setting us free. The noise was so loud, the ground shaking, lights flashing over my head. And then it was quiet.

Next thing I knew I was in Andies Apartment, watching Catarina give her the potion and all that money. They didn't see me, to them I was not there. I got up in their faces and yelled, but there was no reaction. I watched Andie shove the potion in her purse, I watched her hide the money. And it all made sense to me what I had to do. I didn't wait for her to call me, instead I changed the way things went that day. Knowing what to except for the walk home after the cafe, like that night it all started.

'I hope we don't get caught in that Sissy." Lightning flashed over us and again a rumble.

'Oh as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive. I got all my life to live, I got all my love to give, I'll survive. I will survive, Hey Hey!! I sang as we walked.

"Let's race! she said. Smiling, cutting me off from my song."

"No running, these boots are made for walking. And girl with your two left feet, you bound to take a nose dive into the first puddle you step into. No running."

"No fun." As she said those words, a man stepped out from the alley ahead of us.

"Oh great." He looks like a pleasant little fellow." I said..

"Just walk, ignore him and walk." She said.

Arm in arm we approached the man, he blocked us. She nudged me to the side to go around him. The man grabbed her arm as she walked by, she tried to pull away.

''Raymond, that's enough, don't be grabbin her like that.'' I yelled..

''What? Who are you? How do you know my name?'' He asked me.

''Well, lets just say I have seen this all before, you really gotta get yourself together man, this is no life for you! Trust me you are better than this. I know what I am talking about.''

''Davis, who is this guy, and let go buddy, you are hurting my arm.'' She said.

''OK, joker, who cares, I don't know you, give me the bag and I let you both go unharmed.'' Raymond said.

''Oh cut the crap Ray, you know you are not gonna hurt us, let her go and I will give you her bag.'' I said to him.

Now Andie was fumbling for her mace, I knew the potion was in there too, so I grabbed her bag before she could go and start spraying everybody.

''Davis, are you nuts? Don't give him my bag!'' She said as she started to chase me around, and he chased her, we ran around a bit, I was laughing so hard it slowed me down and she grabbed me and then he grabbed her. As they got all twisted up. I managed to dig out a paper bag from my fanny pak. And yes! I am laughing at the words Fanny pak, cracks me up, I cant help it!

''Stop, stop, stop, both of you. Ray, look here, see this bag? It is full of cash. You want it?'' I asked him, I opened it and showed him all the money inside. He stopped moving, Andie stopped moving too.

''Where did you get that money? That's Catarina's money! Give that to me!'' She said, half out of her mind, her nostrils flaring, her hands in every direction trying to take the bag from me.