On the run!

Well, off we go. But before we continue, For anyone who read the first few chapters last month, this is a reminder that will explain some of what takes place.

There were 2 potions, one marked 00, the one Catarina warned Lucas to get away from Andie and Davis, the one that would do whatever it was asked to do.

Please dont forget to vote! Next update is Friday! *****Possibly!**** Having to change my schedule a bit and may not get that done in time. Will let you guys know.Thanks again for reading!

;0 Have a great day everyone!

Andie lay on the bed sleeping, the cats curled up besides her. Davis had no idea what day it was anymore or even the time of the day or night. He was wide awake, the feeling of being trapped inside the mansion with a maniac vampire after them was not letting him rest. And Lucas, what he did, how it happened, how the whole mess happened. The silly potion caused such trouble for all of them. He wanted out, the guards still stationed outside. Even with his handy work jamming the door so he could open it, he would not dare to try to escape. They would not allow them to go anywhere even if he tried to trick them.

There has to be a way to distract them, but how could he do that and then how could they escape? He thought about it for while. Working on his wigs as he did.

He fussed with a blonde wig, which was long and flowing. He pinned the hair back and left loose tendrils, to fall framing the plastic face. He had a dark wig curled into spirals, and laughed at the thought of wearing it. Calling himself Elena, and Andie could be Buffy. But she was no slayer, she was no Buffy. But he would be, if he had the chance. He had made all kinds of tiny assault weapons out of Lucas's fine furnishing. He had several daggers all dipped into his silver and wax mix if he needed to use them, he would.

There has got to be a way out of here! He thought to himself as he fussed with his models. On the table along with all the makeup and curling irons was his fanny pak, those two words made him giggle, every time he said fanny pak he giggled. He dug inside for more hair pins and fumbled with a tiny bottle, he lifted it out and saw it was the other potion, the one marked 00.

Hmmm, the other potion? I forgot all about you. Should I open it? Maybe, maybe not. He held it for a while wondering what it was and how it worked, if it did anything. He opened it and took a sniff and it smelled lovely, far too lovely to not dab himself with a little of it, seemed it was perfume. Perhaps that was all it was. What harm could it cause now, things just could not get any worse.

As he plotted his way out in his mind, he heard a rustle at the door and it opened slowly. The solar lights on, he felt somewhat secure.

Marcus stood in the doorway, dressed in a very expensive, dark suit. On his feet, big, black, combat boots. His hair tied back in a tail.

''What's the occasion? A funeral perhaps? Mob hit? Some grave robbing activity you just can't resist?"  Remarked Davis to him, as he continued to fuss with the wigs.

''Hello Davis, I was just checking in and you and the lovely little nightmare over there,'' He said with a smile on his face.

''You enjoying yourself Marcus? Aiding and abetting your kidnapper, big brother?''

''Actually no, I am not. Seems I am stuck here babysitting you two troublemakers, while my brother gets control of himself."

''Oh really? Us two troublemakers? You know you really got us figured out, don't you?" He stood up, walked to the door. He was wearing pink pumps with his jeans and otherwise ordinary clothes. Holding a hairbrush in his hand, the other hand on his hip.