Skirts and Vamps

"Oh great, he looks like a pleasant little fellow." Davis clung to her arm as they headed to the man.

"Just walk, ignore him and walk," she said.  Arm in arm they approached the man, he blocked them. She nudged Davis to the side to go around him. The man grabbed her arm as she walked by, she tried to pull away.

"Get your gutter hands off her!" Davis yelled. 

She pushed the man back with one hand and sprayed him in the face with the mace she held in other. He let out a moan and fell to his knees. Davis, still clinging to her began to run and managed to only grab her bag and ran towards the street. The man grabbed her ankle, causing her to fall to the ground. He lept up and grabbed her arms, Davis realizing he had only her bag ran back to them. The man saw his face, let out a cry and froze, letting Davis tackle him to the ground.

"Get away from her you dirtball!" Davis yelled as they rolled.

Andie, on her knees and struggling to stand when another man grabbed her, lifted her up, his arms surrounded her. She reached her bottle to his face and sprayed, emptying it on him, he choked and let her go, stumbled forward and fell into her, knocking her to the ground, falling on top of her.

"I wasn't going to harm you. What is that awful smell?" He asked, wiping his face in disgust.

"Get off me!" She yelled.

His sight blurred from the mist, staring down into her eyes, enormous behind her glasses.

"Are you alright, my lady?" He asked, in spite of the foul stench of what she sprayed in his face. 

Davis scrambled to get away from the mugger and was quickly onto the man who knocked Andie to the ground. He grabbed him by his jacket, trying to drag him off her. But he couldn't move the him. The other man back on his feet and running away screaming nonsense as he ran off. Davis tried again to move the man off Andie, but he couldn't.

"My lady, you must go. It is not safe here," he said, as he reached his hand to touch her face.

"Listen Shakespeare, why don't you get up the fuck off her?" Yelled Davis. Now on the mans back, still unable to move him. Twisting the fine leather jacket like a wet rag, going nowhere as he pulled. All he was doing was pissing the man off. He reached over and grabbed Davis, tossed him with one hand, like a tissue. Sending him down and rolling into the street.Davis tumbled away and into the side of a parked car, mumbling and swearing as he did. Finally coming to a halt, leaving him with a good view of the man. Shocked by the man's beauty. Who had shoulder length blonde hair that fell around his handsome face, a light pink hue of his perfect lips and the pointed fangs of his teeth.

"Vampire! Vampire!" He screamed. "You a fucking vampire!" Davis was scrambling to his feet, running in circles yelling at the man.

Andie was unsure who the vampire was. What is a vampire? There is no such thing as a Vampire! She said to herself.

"Get off me you creep." She screamed at him, slapping his face hard with her free hand. His eyes full of disbelief, this girl just slapped him.

He lept off her, taking her arm, lifting her. "You must go, now!" He warned them.

Behind them were screams, garbage cans rolling, thunder and the light pelt of raindrops falling over them. She took a step back, caught a blurred glimpse of him through her thick, rained on lenses. She gasped, he cracking a smile, his teeth shining under the street lights.

"Vampire, vampire, run!" She screamed, still eyeing the man with the fangs as she ran and slammed into Davis, pushing him to move.

"Ahhh. Vampires." Came a drunken scream from ahead of them, followed by a man jumping from a dumpster, garbage falling off him and onto the street leaving a trail of mess as he ran alongside them.