Misfits, green apples, a horse named gaga and a lost lightning...

Andie did the best she could to control Benjamins horse, she called her Lady gaga, since Benjamin did not mention her name, only where she she came from and how she cost him a fortune. She was a beauty, a massive horse, solid muscle. She seemed to like Andie and not notice or care that her master was on his knees miles away, getting sick on Andie's blood. 

She felt the sting of the bite, reminding her this lovely landscape was full of others like Benjamin, others that may try to do the same. She stopped the horse and took her hair wrapping it tight up on her head and twisting it into itself, she removed her sweatshirt, relieved to be out of the warm fabric in the blazing sun. She was getting close to the smoke, she could hear shouting but could not make out the words. Great how will I even ask for help there if I cant understand them, then they cant understand me. Shit what am I gonna do?

She got herself together and kept moving, she went off the path, towards the forest in case she needed to be far enough away to flee, but going unnoticed was probably not an option since the horse was so white and large. There was no way to not be spotted. 

She rode slowly by as she looked at the destruction, flames, smoke, scattered objects, over turned carts, a terrible stink of sewage, creatures like she had never seen all moving about trying to put out the flames. It was a scene of chaos, there was no one there to ask for help, they were asking each other for help. Horrible this is just horrible. She thought to herself. She passed the last tent, from there, up ahead it was either take the path, go into the forest or head across to the sea. "Which way to the queen?" She asked Gaga.

But Gaga was busy picking up an apple that was on the ground, up ahead there was another. It looked like an apple, it was green, past that a few more. "What the hell I am hungry too." She said and got off.

She picked up one and then another and then another. giving one to gaga and taking a bite for herself. This was no ordinary apple, it was beyond delicious, juicy and sweet. She finished one and was onto another, then noticing there were several more but they were bitten into and tossed away, there was a shine on them. Lipstick a pretty pink color like Davis wore. But it cant be, can it be? She got back on the horse, followed the trail of apples. Up ahead she saw a cart, there were 3 people in it. She could not tell who it was, she was too far away. she followed cautiously. 

As the cart moved along the dirt path bouncing with the grooves and bumps, more apples were falling out, followed by some being tossed out. Gaga was happily following along, nibbling and eating as she walked. 

The cart stopped and a man got out, staggering and swaying and walking into the woods, signalling the others to move off the path. She followed and got up the nerve to get close enough and take a chance they could help her. 

As she approached them, the men in the front got out. She saw Davis's face.

''Davis! Davis! Oh my god Davis!" She yelled and rode to them.

"Andie! Andie!" He yelled back, running to the horse. 

But the horse didn't like that, she stopped fast and stood on her hind legs, ready to kick down Davis. He moved away and Raymond grabbed him before he could get kicked in the head. But Andie was not so lucky, she fell off backwards onto the path. Unharmed and able roll away to escape the massive power of the hooves as they stomped the ground. 

Gaga retreated, heading back towards the market place without her rider. Andie was up and running to the open arms of the running Davis. They clung to each other! 

''I was so scared! Oh my god! He was going to bring me to some Pendant place to be his wife, oh god! Davis where are we?" She asked panicked.

''Its OK Andie, you are safe now, I got you girl, he cant do that shit to you again.  Let me see your neck, it is ok, not too bad. I get him back for that sissy, I promise, I will get him for that. They cant fly here ya know. Lightning filled us in." He explained to her, as he pointed to the man swaying and moving in all directions at once.