Swords and Sisters

Sorry this update was delayed. I have a very hectic schedule with work lately. I hope you all enjoy it!

''Get out, both of you, please. Andie please just run, GO! I can hold the bitch off. Don't just stand here waiting for it, get the fuck out of here!" Davis said, shaking in his deformed boots, his voice pleading. But Andie refused again.

''No, we wont leave you here to die, you cant even think I would ever leave you.'' Andie said. 

''Me either, lets kick this old hags ass once and for all.'' Said Raymond.

Sloane sauntered in her steps, tormenting them that she was confident, taunting Andie more with her words.

''So you are the one, the silly human who sprayed my brother with a love potion. Hahaha. She laughed. ''And now he loves you, but for how long? Until when, you an ordinary human. Do you think it is true love stupid girl. Do you know who my brother is? He will toy with you, until you bore him and eventually, you will do just that. Bore him. And when you do that, he will tear your flesh apart with his sweet fangs, drain you of your life. Will you think it true love as you die at his hands?" She asked, cold and brutal.

''He would never hurt me. Never. Even if he was sprayed. He had an antidote, we, he, still believes it is love as I do.''Andie answered her.

''Never hurt you? Did he not hurt you once already? You are very good at lying to yourself, you poor pathetic human."

''That was not his fault, he was drugged, by you!'' Andie screamed at her.

''Do you always ignore the truth Andie, My brother is a vampire, a very old, a very powerful, a very beautiful vampire. He has never wanted a human for a mate, he has never loved anyone. And now he has suddenly fallen to pieces over someone like you? Really? Are you that simple minded or are you enjoying what you have done? This is a trick! A trick you and the queen have played on him.''

''Cat had no idea I would spray him! She did not do this to trick anyone!'' Andie said.

''Oh really, do you think the old woman an idiot? She knew what she was doing and she knew exactly who would get spayed, really are you all that stupid?'' Sloane asked them.

Andie shook her head in disbelief. Could it have been a set up? Why would she do that to me? To Lucas? Why? What good would it do her? No, she would never.

''Don't let her get to you Andie, don't talk to it.'' Said Raymond.

''Excuse me, did you just call me an IT?" Asked Sloane. Disgusted to be refereed to as an it and forgetting she was tormenting Andie, but only for a split second, she was back onto her.

''Andie, it is Andie isn't it? Is that short for something? A boys name? Are you a boy? You appear to be a girl to me. Are you all gender benders?" She smiled as she teased the three of them.

''Yes, that's it, we are here gender bending, your boy, the pretty one, Benny, are you saying he likes boys? I like boys too! Too bad he is a lunatic, I don't do lunatics!" Said Davis to Sloane as she continued to get closer. But she was moving too slow. Something was wrong and Davis knew it.

She had to walk past the dead lightnings to get to them. She was too cautious, something was off.

''My son, likes you Andie, wants you for himself, he would love you, without a potion, perhaps you should think about that for a second.'' Sloane said to her.

''Never, I love Lucas, only Lucas.'' Andie answered.

''Then you are as dumb as you look, as dumb as the day is long.'' She said to her.