Somewhere under the Rainbow...the killing time.

Sloane watched from the tower of the Castle Pendana. She eyed the riders that were approaching. She could see Benjamin, and the long dark hair the flew with the wind behind him. He had the girl. And another rider, one of the humans. 

"Well done my son, you have once again proven you are clever and capable to rule the new Pendana, as your father and I always knew you would be. But not before I take my revenge. This was always my plan," She said to herself.

She headed to the court to receive her son and Andie. She sat in the throne at the top of the steps waiting.

''Welcome to the Pendana my sweet Andie, this is where you and I shall live and raise our children.'' Benjamin said proudly, showing off his castle and new Kingdom to her.

''You, Footman, come." He smiled. Trying to make a joke and set them both at ease. He meant them no harm, as long as they cooperated.

They said nothing, they huddled together taking in the sight of the massive Castle, and the hundreds of thousands of troops that filled the landscape behind them.

''Where is your mother? Is she gonna come out here and maul us?'' Asked Raymond.

''Nonsense, I informed Andie and I shall repeat myself to you as well. My mother is in agreement with my marriage. She has found a new affection for Andie, and for her purpose here,''He assured them. 

They walked behind Benjamin to the court entrance. He took Andies unwilling hand forcing her to walk by his side as they entered. The room was dark, lit with candles, the light from the sun seemed to find a way to avoid the inside. Their footsteps were all that was heard as they entered. 

''Mother.'' 

''My son, you have been successful. I see you have the scrolls, I assume the queen has signed them, and I see you have the girl.  Hello Andie, last time we met it was quite unpleasant, and you.'' She pointed to Raymond." What is it you are here for?'' She Asked.

''He is to be her squire mother, as a gift to my bride I have allowed this,'' Benjamin answered. He turned to Raymond, letting him know he was in control of the situation.

''Come here Andie, let me get a good look at you.'' She motioned her forward, but Benjamin did not allow her to get too close, he saw his mothers skin was as green as his was. She too had taken the kando. He walked towards her guiding Andie. 

''Well, you are quite interesting to look at. Though I do not see what the fascination is about you. I know what happened to my brother, but not my son. Do you have more of that silly potion, have you managed to spray him as well?'' She Asked. Laughing, as if she was joking. 

''No.'' Andie answered quietly. 

''Whats that dear girl? No yelling profanities at me? How small you have become now that you are with my son. Good! Keep it that way. No harm will come to you or your friend, do as you are told and I will allow you to live. if you misbehave you die, its that simple.''

Benjamin did not like the tone of Sloane's voice, or her words, he wasn't about to let her forget who was the ruler of the new Pendana.

''Enough mother! If you threaten the girl in anyway, I shall remove you and send you back to the Easterlands, since you like it there so much.. Do us both a favor and know your role in all of this!"He said, with no room for a reply. He stepped forward and held his hand out to to Sloane. 

She seethed, but hid it well. She took his hand and let him move her away from the throne. 

''Of course my son, my king,''she said in the most submissive voice she could manage.