Paralyzer

After meeting a real vampire, Davis decided it was a good time to take a few weeks off from his job. He wanted and needed to stay with Andie. That next morning they raided Catarina's apartment again, searching in the daylight for any bottles which resembled the potion or the anti potion. They found only the one with 00 written on it. Unsure of what it was, they decided to take it and head back to Andies before the night came.

"No sign of stinky so far," she said, peering out into the hallway. "I think were safe to move."

They scurried down the hall, she was still dressed in her jams, he was wearing her pink comfy nightgown. Well fitting for his shape. Once inside they locked the door and put a dresser in front of it.

"Do you think we can stay locked in here for a few weeks?" She asked him

Davis had his hand to his face, his index finger pressed to his lip. A pose that indicated he was irritated and he answered, "I suppose we have no choice, do we."

"Davis, you can go. The creeper doesn't know where you live, he won't bother me. The vampire, well he seems like a rather nice vampire," Her face trying to disguise her fear.

"No way Sissy! I am not leaving you alone with that crazy after you, are you nuts?"

''A lot of good you will be, all he had to do is tell you to leave and you did. if he wants he can make you leave again. You should just go home."

"Nope! I won't be looking at the mother next time. Just at his ass, from the waist down, I can make all the eye contact I like." He did a little dance, singing from here down as he went into the kitchen.

"It's going to be dark soon. Do you think he will come back?" She asked.

"You serious? Of course he will be back. And we have about fifteen minutes before dark ," Davis said as he returned with a string of garlic around his neck and a crucifix.

"Really?" I don't think that's gonna make him leave, maybe stink him away. And me too. Take that off!"

"Sissy we have to make sacrifices, here you wear one, if I have to stink, then you stink too."

''I think this will just make him think we smell, it wont keep him out," she answered. Refusing.

''He ain't coming In! And if you stink thats even better. Just Remember he can't come in unless you ask him. Like he said, invited."

They had dinner, watched a few old reruns on TV, had a few glasses of wine and waited.Trying to make the best of the situation, Davis decided they would have one of his dress up parties. He had taken her hair down and arranged it so it was wild and flowing, he put eye make-up on her, did her lips. Picked out sexy underwear and a white silk robe for her. Then she did his makeup, he was wearing her pink robe. After a few hours they thought they were safe and fell asleep. A noise near the window woke Andie.

"What was that? Davis, are you awake? I can't see anything," she said."Where are my glasses? Davis? You awake?"

There was no response, just light snoring.

She got up, walked to the window. Without her glasses she could see only the blurred lights of the city. She squinted. She could see a form, what she thought was her own reflection standing before her, but it was the Vampire. Watching her, paralyzed, taking a second and third look at her. She stole his breath away with her beauty. Could this be the same nonsensical girl with the gigantic owl eyes? Was it her? He thought as he stared.

Her face framed by long, wild, dark curls that tumbled down to her mid back. Her eyes green as emeralds, the same eyes now proportioned and looking at him, though blank. For her eyes he was not there.