I will be King and you will be Queen

Benjamin took Andie to the cemetery, as he headed to the gatekeeper with payment in hand. He posed as a merchant from Heidorn, explained his trip was to find a human with a specific blood type which was very desirable in their home world. He promised the gatekeeper compensation in the form of a taste of the girls blood. One he now did not want to pay. He had become aggressively possessive of Andie within the minutes he had been with her.

He guided her through the tombs, holding her hand making her follow. He used a stolen watch similar to the one Lucas and the others used to enter. Once inside the gatekeeper motioned him forward.

''She looks like a fine specimen, let me have a look at her.'' He said.

''Get away from me you monster." Andie said, as she hid behind Benjamin. Julian was unlike anything she had ever seen, even in horror movies never did a creature look so monstrous.

''She is ill, you don't want to infect yourself, it must wait.'' Replied Benjamin.

''She does not look sick to me.'' He started to drool.

''She certainly is. Have a smell of this one,'' He pushed her forward to the gatekeeper.

He flipped his head back, the stench of the cat pooh on her shoes and the chunk she somehow managed ground into her knee was overwhelming.

''Uck, you cant bring a sick human to Heidorn, you could infect the population. I cannot let you pass with the girl."

''She is a rare specimen, one the queen herself demanded to have sent to Heidorn, do you dare to defy her majesty?" Benjamin then proceeded to hand the gatekeeper official looking documents complete with the Queens emblem and seal. One Julian believed to be real.

Andie listened, not sure of what to do, she was afraid of the gatekeeper, terrified of Benjamin. She struggled to get away from them both.

''Let me go, you are both insane, I am not going anywhere, let me go." She wrestled with herself more than Benjamin, he just held on. His strength far too much for her to escape his grasp.

''Darling would you stop all the fussing. Your going to hurt yourself." He said to her not bothering to look at her. He kept his eyes focused on Julian waiting for answer.

Julian looked the documents over, let out a huff, he had to let them pass.

''Fine, you shall be allowed to pass, the next time you enter there is a fee, do not forget that you owe for this trip." He growled to him.

"Yes, of course, is there a marker I must sign?'' He asked, not intending to ever have to repay.

Julian tapped one of his enormous fingers to the side of his temple.

''Right here. Stand back, to the Wellspring you go."" He said.

He took his enormous sword and struck the wall three times, the gate slowly opened. Andie watched in wonder as another world opened up before her.

She dragged her feet, Benjamin pulled her along, she left timy pieces of dried pooh behind and the stench that went along with it.

''Wait, no please, I don't want to go in there, please." She begged.

Benjamin had heard enough, tired of dragging her he turned around and scooped her up in his arms and stepped into the land of Heidron.

The sun was shining bright, that was the first thing that she noticed, it was different than the sun of earth, there was a light pink color in the sky mixed with the blue. The grass was deep blue, mixed with deep green. the trees larger than anything she ever saw. Towering over her. The smell in the air was of slight perfume of flowers, and the earth after a rain. There was no sign of a city, no lights, traffic, no noises. A large open hillside bordered by the large forest.

''The sun, you aren't supposed to be able to do this." She said. Her mouth dry, heart racing, trying to make sense of stepping into a wall and coming out into another world.

''Are you disappointed I am not bursting into flames? I hope you dont want to see my death any time soon dear girl. And you have no idea how bad that would be for you. I am the only thing standing between you and my mother.'' He said to her.

''No wait, please put me down, explain this to me. Where are we? I am so confused I think I am going to be sick."

Benjamin let her down. She was dizzy, her head spinning she fell to her knees.

''I cant do this, I cant make sense of this, any of this.''

He bent down on one knee, face to face with her. Looking at her, thinking she was too beautiful to be a mere mortal. She looked more like a rare fae, one that the vampires would pay hand over fist to acquire. She was valuable in many ways, to his mother, to Lucas and to himself. She was indeed a prize. He would be gentle with her.

''Listen to me Andie, This is Heidorn, has Lucas ever explained Heidorn to you? This is the land we come from, similar to your world, but here it is filled with magical creatures, unlike anything on Earth. Here vampires walk in the sun. Humans are our food, yes. But we often keep them as companions. Here humans can live an infinite number of years, there is no death due to aging, and time passes much differently here. If you cooperate you too can live forever." He explained to her.

''This is crazy, please, let me go home. Like you said I did nothing.'' She said with tears in her eyes.

There are a few ways this can play out. I can hand you over to my mother and she will end your life. Or you can trust me and I will keep you safe. Do you understand your choices? Going home is not one of them." His voice changed and he was suddenly cold.

She was afraid to look at him. Afraid he could compell her, unsure why he did not. And then he did.

''Look at me Andie, look into my eyes, let me make this better for you, ok?" He lifted her chin and directed her eyes to his. Through her tears he told her to relax, she was safe, she wanted to go to Heidorn, She wanted to be with him, as his human mate, companion. She loved him and desired him. Her feelings for Lucas were nothing. You belong to me now. I am Benjamin Diorre, son of Zeb, and one day I shall be the King of Hiedorn and you will be my queen.

She listened, but felt nothing, surprised she felt nothing, Whatever he said to her meant nothing, he could not compel her. But did he realize this? She didn't understand right away. She pretended to believe his words. She smiled at him. He smiled back, a sweet smile that seemed almost genuine, kind. She would use this any way she could to escape and return home. In her mind she knew Lucas and Davis would figure this out and come get her. She just had to wait. They would come she kept telling herself as Benjamin spoke.

''Do you understand?" He asked her.

''Yes, of course, she smiled and laughed doing her best to act as if she was happy.''

''Good then sweet Andie, tell me then how much you love me." He said to her.

''I love you so much Benjamin, I have never been so happy." She said convincingly, lovingly, adoring him the best she could.

''I shall make mother see, no harm will come to you Andie. We shall convince mother, raise the army, destroy Lucas, and overthrow the Queen Catarina. Then I shall rule.

Catarina? Oh dear god this just keeps getting crazier. Catarina? It figures. Maybe I can find her, she can stop him, she can take me home. Her heart lept at the thought of finding Cat. But how?

Please dont forget to vote!