The boys are back in town

"Have you lost your mind?" Davis yelled. 

"I feel sick, oh god, I think I am going to be sick." She held her stomach, keeling over.

"I cant breathe, cant breathe, air, air, open the window, fan me, please, She begged him

"Oh god Sissy, what happened? Did he bite you or something?" He opened the window, looking cautiously for the vampire but he was gone. For now. He be back. Davis thought.

"No, he was sweet and gentle, a bit overbearing but he was able to control himself, he is trying very hard to resist his urge to have me."

Davis wanted to laugh, she sounded ridiculous. "From what I could see it looked like you were both going at it pretty good."

"Oh god, I am so embarrassed. What did you see?'' Horrified she bit her lip and hid behind her curls.

He turned his back to her and started to caress himself, his hands rubbing along his back, up and down his butt shaking, he moaned and said ''Oh Mr. Vampire, I feel so guilty I sprayed you with my love potion, oh lordy I am feeling so bad. Oh yeah, touch me there Mr. Vampire. You can go on touch me there too if you want to, it is the least I can do.'' He burst out laughing hysterically.

''I hate you!" She said, not looking at him. "That's not funny. I think I am falling for that guy.''

''Guy? Did you say Guy? Uh hell no, he is a vampire! Not a "guy you can fall for! He bit you didn't he?'' He began to inspect her neck, lifting her hair and turning her head. ''let me look. If he bit you, maybe you don't remember, let me see.'' He grabbed her face, turned her head and inspected her.

"He didn't bite me. And he has a name. It's Lucas and he has a house, a big one. In the hills. With a staff, humans, no one was afraid of him."

''He has a name? Are you serious? Who got sprayed with the love potion? Him or you? Girl he is a vampire, you can't be messing around with him. You are gonna get hurt or killed. And then I gotta go kill him. No enough of this vampire bullshit!''

Davis was serious, and intended to knock some sense into her. Eyeing her, one hand on his hip, the other waving a hairbrush at her. Like he was going to bend her over and spank her with it.

''I know this! I do, but he likes me, at least for now. It is really, really an amazing feeling when I see his eyes looking at me the way he does. I know what you are going to say.'' She held her hand to him, to stop him. "Believe me, I know. I got carried away, for just a moment. I know it can't happen again. That's why I feel sick.''

She tossed her coat to the floor, stripped down to her underpants and reached for her robe.

''I need a bottle of Cuervo and a movie.''

''I got you, I got this girlfriend, we got it going on. Never mind thinking about the big bad, we got, big Brad instead. How's that?" He held up one of her favorite movies. Meet Joe Black in one hand and in the other a fresh bottle of 1800. He smiled, though he knew it was going to be a long night of whining..

She nodded her head, her insides twisting in directions she never knew heartache could reach. She felt like she just ended an affair, with her long time mate. It came out of nowhere, yesterday she didn't give him a thought. Now after just a few hours together, all she could think about was him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas walked the streets, passing the local pubs, sniffing out any scent or sign of his brother, Marcus. At least he had something to concentrate on other than Andie. For a moment he was grateful, just for a moment. If Marcus was here, it meant trouble, as it always did.