Career Criminals

The two of them got into the Cadillac Suv, Davis at the wheel, cats in the carrier in the back, his fanny pac on the console, and Andie with the crooked wig, fastened in beside him. They opened the garage door. It was dark outside, the driveway lighting, lit up like a runway.

Up ahead they saw Marcus, running in the pink heels, towards the closed gates.

''What the hell is he doing?"Asked Andie. What the hell is going on? Why is he, what is he, what did you do?'' she yelled to him.

''Davis rolled down the window as he drove, dangerously close to hitting the running Marcus, and yelled. ''Run bitch!"

''I will get you for this! You! You nightmare! Come back here! You undo this, get back here!' Marcus yelled. His screams fading away as Davis cruised by him without looking or stopping, tires squealing, getting away as fast as he could!

''What is going on? This is nuts!'' she said as she watched Marcus running behind them.

Davis stepped on it and smashed into the closed gates, smashing them open, dragging one along side the Cadillac, scraping sounds as he raced ahead to freedom and safety!

"I don't have any explanation for what I just saw," said Andie, her face showing utter confusion.

"Man, you could almost see the steam coming out his ears! He is pissed!" Davis giggled. And then he began to explain.

''Remember the other potion? The one marked 00? I had it in my fanny pak.'' He giggled. ''Fanny Pak, cracks me up," he said , hoping to distract her from the fact he had the other potion.

''What? How did you use it on him? What did you do?"

''I put it on, like perfume, it smelled nice, so I dabbed it behind my ears. And then we started fighting and I just told him to run in my heels, next thing I saw was him running in my heels," he explained.

''Oh god he is gonna kill us both for that.'' She started to laugh. ''He did look ridiculous!"

They could not stop laughing, if it was stress, anxiety or the sight of Marcus, they did not know, they were free, she was free, but of who? Lucas? She did not want to leave him, even after she saw the worst of him. But she would not leave Davis.

''Where was the staff? Did you do something to them?"

''Not really, I just said the house was empty, where they at, I don't know? And no more compelling, me or you, and if any vamp tries to bite us they gonna puke," he said proudly.

Andie shook her head in disbelief, as he went on about the potion.

They drove for a few minutes and Davis saw what looked like a screen for GPS. He turned it on.

A robotic female voice came on and said ''Hello Lucas, how are you today? May I offer you any assistance?"

''Oh really, a talking fucking car, is there anything this guy doesn't have?"

Andie fixed her wig, thinking it was a good idea to be disguised. She saw Sam was not in his carrier, she crawled over the seat to put him back in but he had made it to the way back.

On the Side of the screen was a button which said record.

He hit the button and saw himself on the screen.

''Hello Lucas, what type of assistance may I offer you today?" Davis mocked in a pleasant voice, pursing his lips. "Kidnapping ,assault, directions to a local crack house? Oh please don't mind the smashed front end, or scratches all over the side of this lovely vehicle, I was trying not to run over your brother, so I ran down your gates instead. They must have jammed, would not open. But all this damage adds to the allure for your next victim." He smiled.