2| Wake Up, Make Up

***\THREE NIGHTS LATER/***

He pushes me onto my back against the mattress and lies atop me, his wide, muscular hips spreading apart my thighs before pushing himself in until his hips met mine.

I gasp as I feel the delicious stretch. He grips onto my hip with a strong grip, his muscles defined and unbelievably sexy as he continued to fuck me with a punishing speed.

"Jesus, how did I not realise that you were this hot until now?" Ethan growled against my neck. A hiss left his mouth when I scraped my nails along his exposed back, his length hitting a spot that was unknown to me until now.

"Fuck Ethan!" I panted, my mouth dry with pleasure. His hips were slamming against my entrance with every thrust and I began to move my hips in time with him, driving him deeper to exactly where I needed him.

The pleasure was unreal, consuming me in a way deemed foreign until now. I reached up to run my fingers through his untamed hair when my eyes became irritated, almost as though they wanted to be opened, but they were open and I could see Ethan on top of me..?

Suddenly Ethan's muscular frame was not so defined, his body becoming a blur. I whined and opened my eyes fully, the realisation hitting me and making me want to close my eyes again, just so that I could dream up a quick climax before consciousness brought me back to a depressing reality.

"A fucking dream? Seriously!" I muttered, hiding my face behind my forearm and groaning. That had to make my top three wet dreams because I was left debating whether I should retrieve my trusty vibrator 'Vladimir' from the top drawer to finish off what unconscious Ethan had started.

Three days later and I still can't get his alluring image out of my head...it really is a pity that he prefers dick.

The bright Boston sunlight filtered through my bedroom blinds, partially blinding me from the strength. God am I regretting buying the cheapest blinds that don't work properly instead of the $100 blackout ones, which at the time seemed a little steep for blinds. However right about now those blinds sounded am-a-zing.

Sitting up from the bed I stretched out my toes and raised my arms in a stretch above my head, my ex-boyfriends oversized t-shirt that I still chose to sleep in bunched around my waist, leaving my long, tanned legs bare and not much to the imagination.

As I fully opened my eyes, preparing to either go shut the blinds and fall back into a guiltily long lie-in or just get up for the day, my decision was made for me.

The pervy older man from the apartment block next door was stood watching me, completely oblivious to my anger at him watching me sleep. Bouncing up from the bed I stormed over to the window, giving it a loud bang with my palm to get his attention before giving him my middle finger and a small snarl. There. That'll do the trick. With that I proceeded to saunter from the window and out of my bedroom.

Every morning for the past week that I've lived here I've woken to the same sight and I had my right mind to storm over to his building and show him exactly what I thought of his perving. Ugh! He must be at least 50 and whilst most of the girls I've become acquainted with, being in my line of work, would be thrilled by the idea; I personally do not find a 30 year age gap at all appealing. I have to tolerate middle aged men at work but I do not want them waiting for me at home after a long shift.

Entering the kitchen I followed my growling stomach to the fridge, only to find it empty, gah I hate working at clubs. I hardly ever buy food to keep it out of temptation, needing to keep in good shape became a lot easier without food in the apartment. It was a trick that an older stripper had showed me whilst I lived with her when I had nowhere else to go back when I was 17.