46| 'One Of Those Films'**

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

A vibration woke me up from sleep, a sharp buzzing pulsation from somewhere behind me. Struggling to escape Ethan's maze of limbs, his arms and legs wrapped around me like a tight vine, I pulled away. He began to stir awake as I sat up.

Sometimes he can be worse than Josh regarding cuddling; a stark contrast from his intimidating outer appearance that makes people cower in his presence. Phh, I'd like them to see him right now.

I turned over to pick up my phone from the side table, finding that Becky had responded to my earlier text.

Becky- 'Hunny I'm so sorry about Laura! Me and Sawyer are going to cheer you up and help you forget about it for a while. Get to mine at 9. No arguments. xxx'

Since when have her and sawyer been friends, did she actually meet up with him last night then?

Hollie- 'I'll be there but you better have alcohol. And lots of it! Xx'

"You look happier today." Ethan muttered, his eyes appreciatively trailed down my exposed legs as I typed out the text. It must only be 8am which meant that Josh had been out at training for over an hour now, leaving Ethan and I with the bed to ourselves. I placed my phone back down on the side so that I could give him my undivided attention.

"That's only because I'm in love with this guy, he's pretty great." I gave him a comically large smile, my voice edging on sarcasm.

"Yeah he sounds it." One hand slipped underneath the hem of the shirt I had borrowed *cough* stole from Josh last night. What? I love the smell of his shirts. The pad of his thumb teased the tip of my sex, tracing small circles but never actually applying real pressure. Driving me insane.

"Are you sure we shouldn't wait for Josh to get back?" I asked Ethan, my eyes searching his face. Although it was hard to think straight with his torturous hand movement.

"I don't think this guy can wait, with you dressed like you currently are," he hummed against my neck. His thumb stroked up and down the centre of my lace thong but never made direct contact.

"Hm?" I was completely distracted by the movement of his hand, Harder. Please.

"I also heard he's a total animal in the sack." His other hand moved to grip my waist, forcing my body to face his as he slowly unbuttoned the shirt.

"Does he want to show me just how good he can be?" I asked with a challenging smirk, neither of us were being at all serious. Instead of alleviating the knotted pressure in my lower muscles, he shifted his body fully above mine so that his mouth was directly against my exposed stomach.

"I think he just might." He paused for a second before purposely ticking up my sides, knowing that I can't handle it. I tried to squirm out of his steel grip on my hips, but it was useless. I was pinned to the mattress by his hands.

"No. No!" I was edging on hysteria, my breathless laughing amusing Ethan to no extent. "Ethan!"

"Hm?" He stopped when I called out his name, his eyes looking up from my body with mischief.

"Do you remember when I called you Daddy?" I blurted out with a hesitant edge to my voice. I didn't particularly want to do it again but I do want to...play.

"You liked that?" His face tilted up with interest, wanting to watch my reaction. I couldn't tell whether he was excited about the idea or if he didn't want to do it again.

"It's too close to you being like my actual sugar daddy." This caught Ethan's attention and he raised his eyebrows for me to explain, "You're both constantly spoiling me with gifts and then forbidding me from taking them back by doing your mean little trick of ripping off the price tags and not telling me where they are from." I accused him with a small pout and he tipped back his head in a loud laugh.