3| 'Look with your eyes not with your hands'

Striding up the small flight of steps onto stage 1, I pushed open the red curtains and gave a fleeting glance around the club

Striding up the small flight of steps onto stage 1, I pushed open the red curtains and gave a fleeting glance around the club. It was busy for a Tuesday but it was still quiet in comparison to night shifts.

I could feel all eyes shift to me as I strode over to pole 2 and began to warm up a little after applying pole grip, starting with a simple cradle followed by a lay out as I got to grips with the pole and my own stability.

After half an hour I had accumulated enough tips to more than account for my impromptu breakfast splurge. Another 3 hours later I was sliding a grateful and slightly appreciative look over at the man at my right side, good tips and a good body, I felt a firm hand on my shoulder.

Slicing a look towards the figure on my right I caught eyes with a tall man dressed in a smart black suit, "Hollie, you've been requested for a private dance in room 2, 5 minutes" and with that he was gone.

Slowing down to a stop I began to make my way to room 2, apprehensive for my first private dance here at Elite I breathed out slowly. I always felt slightly off my game when it came to the first private dance at a new club. How good were the body guards? How strict was the 'no touch' rule?

Slipping into the room I glanced back and forth between the guard and the client, from behind he looked to be no older than 25 but I couldn't tell. The song Extra attention was playing and my body instantly got into the zone.

As soon as I reached the chair of the booth I realised who it was, Harry from 4 days ago was sat before me with a smirk on his sexy face. The grin reached both cheeks as he slowly appraised my breasts in the black lace with his eyes. Oh God...

Standing before him I began to sway my hips without breaking eye contact with him. My head swarmed as I debated what i should do, I could either refuse the dance completely and not get the extra pay- I think not.
Or I could finish up the dance, get my pay and then ring his brother to pick him up, now that I would do.

Placing my arms on the leather booth at either side of his head, I proceeded to spread my legs for Harry. His eager eyes stayed glued to my hips and I could practically see the strain on his body to keep in place. I began to lower my body towards his before scraping my right leg across the floor to his thigh.

As soon as the music sped up to the chorus I automatically shifted my body to the rhythm, grinding my hips only centimetres from his I could feel the heat radiating from Harry, his face was taunt under the urge to keep still. I watched with satisfaction as he let out an animalistic groan.

"Ughh, God damn" his eyes rolled back as he continued to breathe in heavy breaths through his mouth.

As I blew out a breath over his neck I watched the hairs raise to attention, along with other parts. The bulge at the front of his jeans sent a jolt of hot heat to my breasts and I felt his gaze catch on my hardened nipples. His hands instantly shot out to my hips to try and pull me closer to his crotch. As much as it pleased me, i knew inside the club walls it had to stay professional.