18| Bedroom Antics **

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

It's 5:30 by the time I arrive outside Josh and Ethan's apartment block. As expected there is a card key waiting for me at reception and I know the code to get into the apartment is currently 57392, it changes weekly.

Nerves are fluttering deep within my belly and my casual black jeans and snug white t-shirt aren't helping as I feel very out of place here. Everyone in the lobby is wearing formal clothes or business suits- it's incredibly intimidating but I'm used to feeling this way around such posh people.

The song 'Teenage Dirtbag' by Wheatus starts to play through my headphones as I step into the elevator, my fingers absentmindedly thrumming against my thigh to the beat. The song is such a throwback that it instantly transports me back to memories I had long forgotten, memories of Max and I messing around at his parents beach house down in Cali. A different time. Nobody else joins me as the doors slam shut, I glance to the floor length mirror to my right and quickly check my reflection, tucking a stray strand of hair back behind my ear.

'Stop fussing' a small voice chides me. I roll my eyes and ignore it.

Why am I so nervous? I have been here plenty of times before. I enter the code for the penthouse, my fingers automatically pushing in the correct PIN numbers.

As the doors slide open i suddenly find myself wishing I'd had another cigarette with Becky before coming here. No. I'm just being irrational.

My feet carry me into the apartment as I take out the headphones and stuff them into a loose denim jacket pocket. I begin to wander through the open-plan apartment. The endless black marble floor beneath my feet is so clean I can practically see my own reflection in it.

Damn.

I hear Ethan before I see him, his deep voice comes from behind me.

"Look what the cat dragged in," I spun to face that gorgeous, smug face. His playful smile only grew as he strolled towards me with his hands snug in his jean pockets, his casual demure was reassuring and any previous nerves were banished at the sight of him before me. He looked good. So good. Maybe even too good? He's putting me to shame, who allowed this man to look so fine?

"I've missed you too," I tried to keep a complacent tone but my ecstatic grin probably gave away how pleased I was to see him. I could make out his toned stomach beneath the white shirt, my fingers itched to touch him. "Look at that, we've even coordinated our outfits".

Ethan's eyes trailed down my body, his lips pulling up into that sexy smirk I've come to love so much, "Yes" his mouth came a little closer to my ear so that I could hear as he whispered, "although I have to admit you look much better in them than me. How dare you!" He was now so close to me that I could feel his warm breath against my cheek.

I was about to pull away from him when a devious thought flickered through me...hmmm? I reached forward on my toes to run my teeth over the tip of his ear. His body tensed as I let my tongue touch the sensitive cartilage of his ear. He let out a strained chuckle.

"God, I really have missed you," I could tell that he was reluctant to admit it to me, I smirked at the admiration in his voice. Feeling immensely pleased with myself I stepped back from his body.

"Are you okay after the drugs-" I cut him off.

"We don't have to talk about that, I'm feeling better and I don't want to think about it yet, it's too much to take in." He watched me with suspicion but even if he didn't agree with me, he dropped it for now and I appreciated the gesture.

He seemed just as reluctant to leave my side as I was to leave his, it had only been a few days but he had become part of me. His hand lingered on my arm as he guided me through to the open kitchen/ living room.