31| The Contract

***\HOLLIES P.O.V/***

Like always, I was the first to wake up. The large bed was so comfortable that I didn't want to move, so I didn't. I yawned quickly and risked a quick glance over to my right where Ethan was currently stretched out.

Reaching out to him, I ran an extended hand through his messy bed waves of dark hair, pulling lightly at the ends as I ran my fingers through it. He looked so peaceful and relaxed; a stark contrast from his usual composure when he is stressed out with work. He is a bloody workaholic.

Ethan's eyes opened, stunning me with those vivid blue irises. He gave me a lazily seductive once-over that made my heart skip a beat. "Hmm ... You're wearing the fuck-me look. Don't tease me," he drawled whilst tracing circles against my ribs with the tips of his fingers. Goose bumps instantly stood to attention where his fingers grazed my skin.

"And that would be because you're so extremely fuckable," I shot back. "Waking up next to you is like...a huge gift with extra ribbons on Christmas morning." After last night I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to stand up, never mind walk.

His mouth curved up at the word huge. "For your convenience, my 'huge gift' also comes unwrapped." I overdramatised rolling my eyes at his cheesy and very unlike-Ethan reply. He is in an unusually good mood this morning.

"After last night at the pool and then back here, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do much today," I told Ethan honestly and he hummed an amused chuckle before closing his eyes.

"I don't want to wake up yet anyway, 20 more minutes," he groaned before rolling away from me so that I was now facing his back.

Rude.

At least it was an attractive back...

Wriggling my feet beneath the duvet cover, I realised that I had subconsciously taken off my socks in my sleep. I followed the scorching hot trail of warmth coming from Ethan and wriggled my cold toes against his warm legs, I could feel the hairs on his legs with my toes. Ew.

"Hollie," he growled.

"Sorry," I mumbled although I wasn't actually sorry enough to remove my feet because they were cold and he was so Goddamn warm. "Why are you and Josh always so warm?"

"Huh?" A sleepy voice spoke up from behind me and my heart flipped at Josh's confused and husky morning voice. I turned to lay on my side, facing Josh. At least one of them would keep me company; I guess that's one of the many perks of dating two guys.

I knew Josh hadn't shaved for a couple days because his stubble was a bit darker than normal and he looked just like he had on the first day we met at the coffee shop. The memory caused a smile to creep its way onto my face.

 The memory caused a smile to creep its way onto my face