5| 'Voy A Soñar Contigo' *

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

The scent of rose fabric softener and cheap wine hit me and I cringed. I could see the surprise on Ethan's face as he stepped into the apartment, the plush interior and open plan style was what had attracted me to it. The state of the art kitchen set with an island and marble counters, along with the large windows facing the Main Street in the living room, all complemented each other in making the apartment look modern and stylish.

"I see why you like the place," he nodded to himself before closing the door behind him.

Strutting over to the kitchen I chucked my bag onto the counter top of the island before throwing open the fridge, "Yeah it's gorgeous on the inside, in fact it's perfect if you ignore the old man next door who looks through my bedroom window 24/7," I laughed slightly at his dropped jaw.

"Well that's quite something to look past," he followed me into the kitchen, leaning his butt against the island and crossing his arms across his ripped chest. I let my eyes wander the washboard abs that poked from underneath his t-shirt. Damn.

"You want anything to eat?" Looking through the practically bare cupboards I grabbed two pot noodles from the very back and turned to hold them up, "not quite Michelin standard but they're good and the only edible thing I have in."

I watched his face, he smiled back and simply nodded his head, "the noodles are good," then he quickly added, "I mean I've never personally had them out of a pot but sure."

I glanced over at him, "You've never had a pot noodle? I feel as though it's something everyone has to experience at one point, it's the official drunk food." Reaching over to the right, I grabbed a bottle of tequila and pulled two large shot glasses down from the top shelf, "so it's a good thing I've got the liquor."

Sliding the first glass to Ethan along the counter top he caught it with ease in one hand, "Get your ass over here then and let's drink."

***\ETHAN'S P.O.V/***

"Do I have any mixer in or will we be drinking shots?" She asked, peering around my body. The feminine scent of her perfume completely sidetracked me and my eyes drifted closed. What had she asked again?

Oh yeah. Alcohol.

"You have a half open bottle of wine in here."

She reached past me, into the refrigerator and retrieved a half empty bottle of white wine, along with a bottle of Pepsi. She teasingly leaned forward to press the ice cold glass bottle of wine against my side and I slid away from her smirk.

"Fuck that's cold!" I groaned.

She laughed and tried to simply move around me, but I caught her around the waist and turned her to face me. She twisted the cap off the cheap bottle of wine with her free hand and took a gulp from the bottle, looking unconcerned by how close our bodies were.

"What are you doing?"

She gazed up at me with depthless brown eyes. "What do you mean by that?"

"This." I looked down at her body so close to mine and drew in a sharp breath through my teeth when she licked the moisture off her full top lip.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I should say yes, but when I opened my mouth no words came out.

When I didn't answer she took another gulp from the bottle in her hand. "Drink?" she offered, tipping the bottle toward me and in my direction, indicating that I should.

Wine sloshed out of the bottle and splashed down my arm, trickling down to my fingers.

"It would be a pity to waste the wine when it tastes so damn good."