21| Fight Night

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

I hate this job.

The thought was was perpetually running through my head as I finished my last pole routine of the night. I'd been working for 4 hours straight, with only two twenty minute breaks. The money was definitely worth it but I knew that this wasn't what I wanted to do long term.

I bent down to rub the pole grip off my hands, finished for the night, when I heard Becky from behind me.

"You finishing up now?" Becky tottered towards me in her seven inch platforms, she was wearing an electric pink one piece that was so pink it looked almost blue. I was wearing the matching set to hers, although mine was also accented with rhinestones.

"Yep," I nodded at her, popping the 'p' whilst we both walked through the red curtain and into the backroom. The club was really busy tonight, the music was vibrating through the floor as I walked.

"Got plans?" She asked, "I've got a bottle of tequila back at mine and we can splash some cash if you want, my hustle was on point tonight so I can afford it".

I shook my head, "I've promised Ethan and Josh that I'd go to this thing with them tonight," I knew what she meant about the good night. We both had independent contracts with the club so our salary wasn't fixed, but the tips here were beyond generous at every shift. Tonight was no exception.

I reached my dressing room and turned to face Becky at the door, she was grinning at me with a mischievous smirk.

"What?" I questioned her with a small groan, "just spit it out".

"You're fucking them both aren't you?" Her question caught me off guard.

"I don't know what you mean," I acted coy whilst leaning back against my door.

"Oh come on Hollie! Your giving me nothing here and I want to know some details, who is this Ethan?"

I tried to find a way to explain, "I can't say much Becks, I'm sorry," I knew that wouldn't cut it for her.

"What's the sex like? Josh is big right? He has to be huge!"

I rolled my eyes, I hadn't actually had 'sex' with Josh yet but I knew the answer to her question. Without saying a word I raised my hands, measuring roughly what I assumed was about 8 inches with my thumb and index finger.

Becky's mouth dropped open but before she could continue to bombard me with questions I slipped into my dressing room. I heard her thump her fist against the wooden door, followed by a loud laugh, "Not fair! You're such a tease!". I could hear her loud voice echoing away down the hall.

I simply shook my head, an amused smile spread across my lips. After slipping on a fluffy white robe, i slouched onto the sofa and caught up on the missed messages on my phone. One from Josh caught my eye, it was only received 5 minutes ago.

Josh- 'Hey, you at work? X'

I swiped across my phone and quickly texted back,

Hollie- 'Yeah I'm just in the back now, I've finished my shift. x'

I went to turn off my phone but he replied within 20 seconds,

Josh- 'Okay just wait there x'

What? I scrunched up my nose whilst looking at his ambiguous text. What did he mean by that?

I went to reply to his text but before I could, my dressing room door was loudly swung open.

"I'm so sorry- if you're not Hollie Murphy please say now!"

I tried to suppress my laugh as I watched Josh clamber into my room with the grace of a rhinoceros. He was only half inside the room and his hands were covering his eyes. He looked traumatised.